PDA

View Full Version : Important medical study



nAz
04-23-2003, 05:28 PM
http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/ama%20study.gif

snipershot
04-23-2003, 05:43 PM
I guess I'm lucky because I should have gone blind a long time ago /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
04-23-2003, 05:52 PM
That's pretty funny. How the heck do all of you find this weird crap online? DO you search for this stuff? LOL

Todd

nAz
04-23-2003, 06:50 PM
I don't have much of a life and what i do have is fading away...
gives me time to surf /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-24-2003, 05:42 PM
I did it until I needed glasses.. then I got married..

9 Ball Girl
04-25-2003, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I did it until I needed glasses.. then I got married.. <hr /></blockquote>

But, um, Tom, you're still wearing glasses...!

I remember getting caught http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1050849028.gif when I lived at home!

Wendy~~~now I'm on my own...http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1050848732.gif

Kato
04-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Something about 90% of all men masterbate in the shower and the other 10% are liars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Luckily for me I seem to be as sexually active as a monk right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~however, one never knows what's around the bend now does one.

nAz
04-25-2003, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Something about 90% of all men masterbate in the shower and the other 10% are liars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Luckily for me I seem to be as sexually active as a monk right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~however, one never knows what's around the bend now does one. <hr /></blockquote>

Kato thank god for the internet ( Free pRon (http://www.richards-realm.com/thumbnails/?page=Hardcore) ) and high bandwidth /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
04-25-2003, 12:01 PM
...............Something about a 10 ft pole. Don't forget Billiards Digest dot com Naz.

Kato

nAz
04-27-2003, 02:49 PM
what 10ft pole? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
04-27-2003, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Something about 90% of all men masterbate in the shower and the other 10% are liars. <hr /></blockquote> Kato, this reminds me of a joke in Maxim a month or so ago.

A woman goes to her husband and tells him 90% of all men masturbate in the shower, and the other 10% sing in the shower. The man says "Ok". Then the woman asks, "What song do they sing when they are in the shower?". The man replies, "I don't know." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r