PDA

View Full Version : Mosconi Cup

04-24-2003, 12:41 PM
The Mosconi cup was suppose to be televised this week on espn, april 21-23. So I set my vcr to record it but somehow it was switched to a Strickland match along with a few other misc. matches. Dont get me wrong, I still enjoyed the matches but I was really looking forward to that specific format. Anyone out there know what happened?

Wally_in_Cincy
04-26-2003, 10:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kling:</font><hr> The Mosconi cup was suppose to be televised this week on espn, april 21-23. So I set my vcr to record it but somehow it was switched to a Strickland match along with a few other misc. matches. Dont get me wrong, I still enjoyed the matches but I was really looking forward to that specific format. Anyone out there know what happened? <hr /></blockquote>

I would offer to dub the tape for you but with only 1 post I'm not sure you are an official CCBer.

Nick B
04-26-2003, 10:13 AM
Ohhh thats cold.

Nick B.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-26-2003, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nick B:</font><hr> Ohhh thats cold.

Nick B. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually there was a guy here named "cheesin the nine" who needed a tape that not available anymore. I offered to dub him a copy but he disappeared. So I kinda figured kling would not be back either. Heck I don't know. Just rambling /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif