PDA

View Full Version : a vist with jimmy reid

shoot2thrill
04-27-2003, 02:18 PM
hello all
man you guys was right jimmy has got some good stories.
but this guy is like the rain man of pool my brain could not hold any more info and he taught me stuff so simple but so huge.and he made me see it clear before moving on to something else.I won't even go into how well he treated me and my wife at his house.this guy is a chanpion on every level of life.I could only hope to be the player he is.he invited me back to his place for more allnite pool lessions trust me hell or high water couldn't keep me away.thanks to all who gave me some info on my last post about jimmy reid
also support jimmys web site freepoollessions.com when we wasn't playing pool he was on his web page answering e-mail
THANKS BIG JIM /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SPetty
04-27-2003, 04:31 PM
Hi Big Jim,

How did you arrange this visit with Jimmy? I've seen his videos and emailed with him a few times, and he seems like a good guy.

I'm jealous!

shoot2thrill
04-27-2003, 08:26 PM
well I guess I got lucky or buggin him alot helped .see I've followed jimmys career for a long time and have always wanted to play like him .it takes alot to impress me on a pool table. but this man is off the scale in every aspect of the game .back in the seventys til today. and I guess he picked up on how much I liked him and the game of pool.so I am proud to say I got a new freind and mentor in jim reid .
take care
shoot to thrill
play2kill
BIG JIM

Sally
04-28-2003, 07:52 AM
Jimmy's site is actually freepoollessons.com (http://www.freepoollessons.com)

It's a pretty good site. Along with the lessons, there are a bunch of stories that make for interesting reads.