PDA

View Full Version : Midwest 9ball classic- Ft.Wayne, IN.

Ralph S.
04-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Well, the big weekend finally came. The bi-annual midwest 9ball classic got under way Saturday. I was disappointed that Tom-in-Cincy couldnt make it, but I stll had a blast anyway.

There were very many top shelf players from the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois region. The marquee name at this event was none other than the "Lion" Alex Pagulyon.

Alex was the first to go in the calcutta with an opening blind draw bid of 5oo bucks. He is just amazing to watch as he was on some kinda cruise control the way he was winning his matches.

The finals are being played today, and I will report who won as soon as I get the info. I fell in the 3rd round. The matches were all hard fought 9-8 loss 9-6 win 9-7 loss.

The next one will be in October if any of the CCB'ers in this are of the country are interested. It is a great event with great competition. Hopefully some of you can make Octobers event.

snipershot
04-28-2003, 07:35 AM
Alex is my favorite player, and for 25 years old he is some kind of shooter. There isn't a doubt in my mind that he will be a world champion.....sooner than we think.