PDA

View Full Version : X-Men play pool

Kato
04-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Excerpt from X-Men 2

"through the billiard room where Cyclops would shoot 9 ball using his optic blasts instead of a pool cue, more soldiers"

Could you imagine that break? I don't know if I'd want a piece of that guy.

Kato

Aboo
04-30-2003, 12:04 PM
Me neither! Storm would walk into the room and my game would go all to pieces...

Kato
04-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Amen. WOW.

Kato

snipershot
04-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Bustamante would show him up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifLOL

Kato
04-30-2003, 11:04 PM
He would beat Cyclops? Not if he knew what was good for him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Aboo
05-01-2003, 09:47 AM
With Jean Gray in his corner, Cyclops would be undefeatable... Imagine the wicked route's you could use with a woman like that in your corner....

47 rails... carom the three, 9 in the corner... WHACK

Kato
05-01-2003, 10:23 AM
Xavier is much stronger mentally than Jean Grey. He could will you into dead stroke and at the same time shark everyone in the room including her. Storm sends chills up and down my spine but how about this? Msytique is every woman you want her to be. Fantasy girl? No problem.

Kato

Aboo
05-01-2003, 10:29 AM
Well, that is true about Xavier, but I don't think I could handle Mystique. I mean, you would never know when it was safe to talk, about anything!

I mean, picture this...
Your at the pool hall, talking with a partner, having problems with the "little woman", discussing it. When suddenly his eyes flash yellow... Holy crap. Yeah the benefits would be great, but Ooooooh the downside!

q4summit
05-01-2003, 01:16 PM
I think Xavier and Night Crawler would be fun to watch. Xavier having him in dead stroke, never missing and Night Crawler teleporting instantly to where the ball would be. I bet he could run a rack faster than Machine Gun Lue.

Marc

Kato
05-01-2003, 02:39 PM
Sweet. What about Magneto playing on a bar box with a magnetic cue ball? What safety, what masse, 18 rail swirve kick shot, jumps? Please.

Kato

TomBrooklyn
05-01-2003, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>Mystique is every woman you want her to be. <hr /></blockquote>I'm not sure if it's Mystique, but one of those girls has a nice figure but her skin is very rough and scaly. Why doesn't someone give her a bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion?

Kato
05-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Tom, the would be Mystique. Sure she's a little scaly but on the flip side, she's absolutely unihibited about her body and changes shape at will. For instance, in the book (haven't seen the movie) she turns into Storm (Halle Berry) which is pretty cool I think, of course she could just as soon turn into Buddy Hall. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Kato