PDA

View Full Version : To all CCB"RS *DELETED*

cueball1950
04-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Post deleted by cueball1950

pooldaddy9
04-29-2003, 08:50 PM
So what, as long as he didn't cheat to win. Can't please everybody, so you might as well play. Unless your worried about what people will think. Good honest game is all that counts. Doesn't matter who you play.I would be up to play anybody in an honest game.

cueball1950
04-29-2003, 09:26 PM
It was fun/ Everybody had a great time. Alot of us got together every night for some practice. There were no world beaters there. it only paid 300. to win. no body got rich off of it...........................Mike

Karatemom
04-29-2003, 09:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I realize that people are going to believe what ever thay want. So be it..Nuff said on the subject...MIKE <hr /></blockquote>
With that being said, don't let it get in the way of what YOU want to do. Please reconsider and come to the Open. Nobody's opinion but your own should matter to you.

Heide ~ being a peacebuilder, LOL (private joke)

eg8r
04-29-2003, 09:45 PM
I would not worry about it too much cueball1950. Your so called someone generally seems to spout off and not too many people listen to him.

I say, enter the tournament with pride. You know you did nothing and I would not let the blowhard ruin your fun. Get your name back on the list and beat him in a game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it is sad that this someone (I read the post so I also know who it is) had to post this out on the board for everyone to read. I think these sort of things should be dealt with through PM and not out in the public.

eg8r

cueball1950
04-29-2003, 09:50 PM
I have received several PM'S telling me to play and ignore that post. So i have decided to play after all. Cooler heads have prevailed............................Mike

bluewolf
04-30-2003, 06:07 AM
The ccb tournie sounds like fun. Hope I am some better by then, but if not, well at least it will be fun.

Laura

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2003, 07:38 AM
Like I would take you off my list...Ha! Mike's my honey and he was in last year and he'll be in this year.

Wendy&lt;---missed whatever post it was so there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

John in NH
04-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Hi Mike,

One poster's opinion who incidentally wasn't at last year's tournament is not that important, the point is that you were at last year's event, you should be allowed to go back to this year's event, also! killer break should be allowed back this year, for the simple reason that he was in last year's event, the fact is that he is not a pro player, if he was he would be in the open, the players that won money at last year's event are B players at best, including myself, at that time I had no previous tournament experience.

I've decided not to enter the tournament this year due to all the bickering going on regarding a player's ability, this is the same bickering that went on last year by mostly posters who did not attent the tournament, I will be attending the open, will drop in to the CCB tournament to say hello to all the CCB'ers.

Looking forward to the open and meeting all of the CCB'ers at the CCB tournament.

Regards,

John

eg8r
04-30-2003, 09:19 AM
Sounds great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
04-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Well, I missed last years, and I am sure I will miss this years but I never miss the bickering. It is funny how it all starts. If I remember correctly wasn't the other player Thierry Layani in the finals? If KillerBreak was not there, no one would have beaten Thierry, right?

It happens all too often that something nice is setup to get everyone to meet each other and all I heard were the complaints about one persons eligibility. Get a life. He met the requirements and he was better than the rest that showed up. Sorry you (not referring to anyone in particular) you lost, everyone does.

eg8r

Rich R.
04-30-2003, 09:35 AM
I didn't see Mike's original post in this thread, before it was deleted, but I have a pretty good idea what it was referring to.

Mike, don't sweat the small stuff. You and KB are more than welcome. I am glad that you reconsidered and you are playing. As far as I am concerned, KB is welcome too.

John, I hope you also reconsider. Some people will bicker, no matter what happens. It is those of us who attended/played last year and will attend/play this year who matter. The others bicker because we had all the fun.
I do hope you will play.

I need as many good players as possible to play, so I have a better chance at getting a good partner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy Mendoza
04-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Where do you guys all have your tournament? At Q-Masters?

9 Ball Girl
04-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Yup.