PDA

View Full Version : HEY Hey hey!

MaineEAck
04-30-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone, whats going on? I have not posted on a long long time, b/c I have been so busy with everything and playing pool... So whats new? Have I missed anything... Well, A quick recap for anyone who wants to know... I am still working on pool cues, and I still play almost everyday... My game has improved, along with my outlook on the game, and life in general. I have to run, I just wanted to stop in and say hi and ask how everyone is doing!

SpiderMan
04-30-2003, 01:20 PM
Hi Jordan,

A while back you mentioned you were getting a lathe and starting to manufacture sneaky petes. Did you finalize a design or procedure? How many have you made so far, and have you been successful in selling them?

SpiderMan

Ralph S.
05-02-2003, 07:31 AM
Hi Jordan, glad to hear you are getting along okay. Thanks for stopping in and best of luck to you.

MaineEAck
05-08-2003, 01:18 PM
I got the lathe, and make plain sneaky petes for $100.00, 3/8 10 pin with a wood to wood joint. I can only make them in my spare time, but I can not hold on to them, every time I make one for myself to break with. I sell it the next day. It's nice, but it does take some time. Thanks for the interest.

cycopath
05-08-2003, 01:27 PM
"Cannot find server"

http://www.billiardtown.com/ = dead link