PDA

View Full Version : Definately the funniest site out there.....

04-30-2003, 01:43 PM
http://www.theantiher0.com

(has my vote)

eg8r
04-30-2003, 04:57 PM
It might be time for you to get a life. Your site must be awful if you have to keep beating everyone's head against the wall to read it. Invite everyone once then shut up about it!

eg8r

04-30-2003, 05:49 PM
Well I can see someone has no patience or rather a sense of time. I created this post two (2, that is after one) times in the past 3 days. As far as "beating everyone's head against the wall to read it" I see I must have beaten you hard enough to read it despite your strong feeling of me lacking a life. Yet you have the urge to take your time and make this post..... so I am left to decipher that you yourself have no life?

PS
Hope I didn't bash your head that hard forcing you to read the site.... I think next I will make a comment about people jumping off bridges, and since you can't decide for yourself (even something as simple as not reading a web page), I guess I will see you there then? Moron...

eg8r
04-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Uhhhhh, dude, go back and read my post and tell me where I said I read your site. I have not, no reason to. If you have to come on here and post it 3 times bragging about it, then it must be less than stellar. You do not see anyone that does something well come to the board and brag to everyone to see it 3 times. If it was worth the read you would have had a different response the first time you posted.

I would ask that you somehow get over your little website and make some other contribution to the board.

eg8r

04-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Ahhh I think I am getting it now.... So to contribute to the board I must shoot down other posts, such as yourself? Some contribution your making..... contradict yourself some more please. Where in the world do you get off that I am trying to brag? If anything I am trying to promote the site. In addition, I suggest you actually read something before making rash judgments and assumptions....

Thanks

04-30-2003, 09:27 PM
Because, among the people who read this forum, you are granted the same respect as would be granted, say, your average root fungus.

Not only are your language skills highly suspect, not only do you refuse to answer the most basic of questions about your qualifications and/or background, you are annoying, your information is often wrong or unsubstantiated, and you have this air of blithe idiocy that makes people with more than eight operating neurons want to put you in a small envelope and mail you back and forth between people in Washington, D.C. until the Post Office finally sticks you in some pile of undelivered mail, where you would then remain until the weight of accumulating mail compresses you into a small lump of peat, at which point you would be ground into mulch and spread over someone's garden, thus gaining in death what you failed to obtain in life; a useful purpose on this planet.

Have a nice day.

Christ