PDA

View Full Version : confused about ratings *DELETED*

wolfdancer
05-01-2003, 12:28 PM
Post deleted by wolfdancer

Barbara
05-01-2003, 12:49 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~no, honest, it's my allergies making my eyes tear... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
05-01-2003, 02:03 PM
Whitewolf was being funny. But it is true what he said about our captain. To set the record straight.

1sl2 me
1sl2 talented guy who folds, actually has brain damage--for real

1sl3-captain that got demoted

1sl4-just got sl4 and is unreliable when inbibing

1sl4-very good 4

1sl4-medium four n gets teed off when she does not play first--we are actually kicking her off next session (witch of the west)

1 good 5

1 good 7

Laura

wolfdancer
05-01-2003, 02:19 PM
glad you cleared that up...i can identify with the brain-damaged guy,(and I fold like a cheap suit)so I guess I'd be an sl-2, until they caught on....
Captains should buy this book "Leadership Principles of Attila the Hun" Lots of good tips in there, like this one (not quoted exactly) "at times of victorious celebrations, a hun should wear his/ her finest skins , or furs" There is another line about too many huns involved in making a decision(time-out strategy?)

Kato
05-01-2003, 02:27 PM
I fold faster than Superman on laundry day /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato~~~not to be outdone.

Fred Agnir
05-01-2003, 02:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Can I put a name to it..like say Efran is an sl-7<hr /></blockquote>If SL-7 is the top handicap, then Efren would be an SL-20.

If he could only play safes like an SL-4.

Fred &lt;~~~ breaks like an SL 0.37

Fred Agnir
05-01-2003, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
1sl4-just got sl4 and is unreliable when inbibing<hr /></blockquote>I'm pretty reliable at imbibing.

Fred &lt;~~~ 2 hours 'til imbibe time