PDA

View Full Version : pros come this way please

snook
05-01-2003, 02:29 PM
i know this is a far shout, but if any pros happen to be touring feel free to make a stop in indiana, preferably sullivan. i would love to see a real person shoot instead of some guy at a bar who thinks he's pro

TomBrooklyn
05-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Sorry, you may not get a response.

While a number of pros read CCB, most do not post here as some posters have a tendency to be harshly unsympathetic and intolerant of them and their idiosyncrasies.

snipershot
05-01-2003, 05:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> idiosyncrasies. <hr /></blockquote>

Dat a big word /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Yeah.. that's just one of Tom's many little odd ways of communicating.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomBrooklyn
05-01-2003, 05:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> Dat a big word /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yes, I got six sylables out of that one. Imagine the score if we were playing Scrabble.
Also, it helps to keep the dictionary manufacturers in business and due to the jobs they provide, it's good for the economy to use big words.

Ralph S.
05-02-2003, 07:26 AM
I live in Indiana, but aint sure where Sullivan is? I am in Ft.Wayne. Your best bet would be to attend some of the major tourneys in Indy and the Fort. Alex Pagulyon was just here in Ft.Wayne last weekend. Jeanette Lee also lives in Indy and plays/practices at Chalkies on W.82nd in Indy.