PDA

View Full Version : A very late thank you!!!!!!!!

05-01-2003, 05:36 PM
I just wanted to post to let you all know how thankful I am for all your help. Not only for participating in my study, but for all your helpful comments. I am almost done with my paper and I present my thesis this Moday. While writing my disscusion section (where you talk about why you think you got the results that you did) I was looking as a very old post that I printed out about a year ago for support. I made a post a year ago under the usser name Emma when I first found this site. I was in the very beginings of the study and needed to know if women were equally capable of competing. I recieved a few responses with some helpful information printed them out and never looked at the post again. I just went to the achrives, because part of what I printed was cut off, and I cannot beleive that there are four pages of responses! I was reading through some of them and they are going to be extremely helpful (I might even quoate some of them). I wish that I could use so much more than I am going to be able to (because of time). Those postings could be a study in themselves. I realize that it was rude of me (as some pointed out)to never check back. So, Sorry and THANK YOU!!! I really do not know how this project would have turned out if I never found this page. Really seriously!!!! I feel like giving ya'll a big hug!!!!

I know some people have asks for more information about the study and it is coming. I am crazy busy right now. I have about a week to do a huge amount of work inorder to graduate. I should not even be taking the time to write this but as you can see from the length I really felt the need to.

Rod
05-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Hi Keener,
Yes I remember that name Emma. It was about that time I thought it odd the person never replied back. So glad to hear your thesis is in it's final stages and Good Luck!
Please do post back in the future on your findings.

Rod

Kato
05-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Emma, like Rod I'm very interested in seeing the results of your study. I think with Karen Corr's recent Joss win it's obvious, women can certainly compete.

Kato

05-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Leave me a private message and we'll work out the time/place for our "hug."

Benito