PDA

View Full Version : CCB. .BOARD OF DIRECTORS....SERIOUSLY

cueball1950
05-01-2003, 09:51 PM
I feel that this Tournament we are having annually needs a board of directors. They can make the decisions for us. (with our input of course) I feel that this can grow into something even more special to all of us. Even more than it is now.This is only a suggestion. But anyway here are my Nominations
President: Tom in Cincy... Since he has taken the lead the last 2 years and things have been successful.
Vice pres: Kato. he has his finger on the pulse of this board always.
Secretary: 9 ball girl. She is a consumate professional
these are just my personal picks. What is your pick.

Kato
05-01-2003, 10:14 PM
Interesting idea Mike. Hopefully we can kick this sort of thing around a little and see where we get with it. I think we all should admit though, Tom is doing one heck of a job hooking this thing up.

Kato~~~ok, I admit it, I have a pulse /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
05-01-2003, 11:12 PM
My monitor is screwed up, and the text is hard to read...where did you say Kato has his finger? and which female is a pro?

Doctor_D
05-02-2003, 06:08 AM
Good morning:

I believe that your idea is well worth consideration and implementation.

Dr. D.

UWPoolGod
05-02-2003, 08:30 AM
Addendum 23.54b: Tournaments should not be performed at the same location in concurrent years. Alternation between east and west coast sites must be taken into account when setting the tournament location.

Just my thing....

Barbara
05-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I wanna be "Beverage Manager"!!!!

Oh wait. That was for something else...

Barbara

Eric.
05-02-2003, 10:08 AM
I'll be the Designated Drinker or is that Decimated Drinker /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric >D.A.M.M.-Drunks againt Madd Mothers

eg8r
05-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Aren't you the "Nutz Manager". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Rich R.
05-02-2003, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning:

I believe that your idea is well worth consideration and implementation.

Dr. D.
<hr /></blockquote>
We could elect a Board of Directors, wait about a month and then fire them all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Mike,
We don't need no 'stinkin' board of directors.

This is a group of adults, acting like kids.. having a party to do what we want, when we want, where we want. We are all going to be on vacation. Away from NORMAL, ROUTINE and STRUCTURED life styles.

If we can't decide what to do? who cares. We all agreed to have a great time.. doing what we want to do anyway.

PARTY-Hardy. Play pool, watch pool, talk pool, wooof at pool players, EAT pool and sleep pool NO wait.. sleeping is over rated..

Decision makers are not required.... just pool players that want to help make it all happen.

Hell, I would show up just to get another hug from Wendy... that would make my trip worth while.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-03-2003, 12:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Hell, I would show up just to get another hug from Wendy... that would make my trip worth while.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ah yes. Hugs definitely make the trip worthwhile! Gee, I think I hugged Tom the most last year. I'm going to have to break that record but you might have some competition with Christ. He's a sweet potato and I might not be able to let him go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Geeze.. here I go again.. making way for the younger men.. its tough being old.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
05-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Tell me about it, the kids get all the chicks.

Kato~~~admittedly gets less chicks than Christ.