PDA

View Full Version : When Playing Well, how Long does your Form last ?

bigbro6060
05-01-2003, 11:01 PM
we all like to think we can play our best all the time but we know it aint a reality

It is more important to play your best when it means the most

It is why tennis players try and peak for the Grand Slams, athletes peak for the Olympics etc I've just been watching some Snooker. Mark Williams is playing aweful in this tournament i am watching (from earlier in the year) but in the World champs happening right now he is kickin butt and lookin good for the final !

I find my best form last days rather than weeks . For me it's more about accumulating my mental energy than anything else.

05-02-2003, 03:17 AM
well big. i'd say that you have to find what actually makes you hit your zone & once you find it remember what got you their, then try pushing your self to that point. And as far as your form, that only comes when you confident and comfortable on the table, if it does'nt feel natural keep adjusting untill it feels like home sweet home & strok'em

bluewolf
05-02-2003, 05:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> we all like to think we can play our best all the time but we know it aint a reality

It is more important to play your best when it means the most

<hr /></blockquote>

Mine is in hours. But is not also a test of a player what they can do, and if they can pull it out, when they are not playing their best?

Laura