PDA

View Full Version : Cass

Karatemom
05-02-2003, 10:47 AM
I've had several requests to post Chris' progress, so here it goes.

Within the last week or so, he has come down with pneumonia and several other things have gone awry. Once one has cleared up, something else happens.

He was to be discharged tomorrow, 5/3 ( /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif @ Sid), however, he developed a 103.5 fever and is having numerous tests and x-rays done today to find out the culprit. So for now, he won't be home til tentatively Tuesday, according to the dr.

When I spoke with the nurse this morning, his temp was back to normal. He has been doing wonderful in therapy. He really has come a long way.

I know he likes to cause trouble, but this is ridiculous. I don't anticipate any more problems, but then again, it's Chris we're talking about, so you never know, LOL.

Heide

eg8r
05-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the update. I am sure it will be very soon and we will see Chris posting again.

eg8r

stickman
05-02-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the update. I had been wondering. I hope he is doing well and home soon.

Barbara
05-02-2003, 04:48 PM
See?? See??? I told you I wasn't the only one!!!

I'm glad to hear he kicked the pnemonia.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barry
05-03-2003, 06:20 AM
Heidi,
Thanks for the update, We'll all keep praying for all of you! Tell Chris to close the back of his gown next time
and this won't happen!

Barry

Ralph S.
05-03-2003, 08:41 AM
Just give him a good old fashioned ass chewin and tell him to quit causing so much trouble LOL. We are all looking forward to his return to CCB. I am gld to hear he is doing sooooo much better. TY for the update Heide.

Karatemom
05-03-2003, 08:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Heide ~ needed a good laugh this morning, thanks Barry

Gayle in MD
05-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Thank you for the news kiddo, and we are all waiting for his first post ! Hope Tuesday will be a day for celebration for you all.

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif