PDA

View Full Version : Walking around the table (perfect players only)

Patrick
05-03-2003, 06:49 AM
Walking around the table

By Patrick L. (May 3 2003)

To further make your game perfect you can increase your ability to see distances of the balls on the table much faster and with better precision. When you walk normally your body moves up and down because of your footsteps, while moving up and down like this your vision will never be consistent and it will be very hard to judge distances on the table, especially if you have only one eye that works. The best way is to walk with your head level at all times. To do this you need to bend your legs while walking; the further away your feet are from each other, the less bent they are, and the closer they are, the more you bend them. You will need to be very strong in your legs to walk with them bent all the time, the longer footsteps you take (goes faster) the more bent your legs need to be, the legs bent about 90* degrees with the feet together is high enough to see the table well. It is also important to walk smoothly with slow accelleration and deceleration. If you make fast movements you may not be able to keep up with your mind while calculating the distances while walking.

The easiest way is to memorize where all the balls are for position play, but it will be difficult to do that accurately, and it is best to use 100% focus on your next shot instead of 1% focus on your short-term memory. Many players memorize all balls, but it is never accurate, the balls they memorized can be 10 cm off target. But it doesn't matter because 9-ball or any other game is just too simple. For more difficult games you need to know where the ball is on the millimetre, and that is hard to memorize. So the best way is to focus only on your shot and where you want the cueball to stop, then do the same for the rest of your shots.

The smooth walking around the table technique (Alien walk) is used to judge distances in your next shot; like multiple rail shots to calculate the angles, and going between balls. The Alien walk will go much faster because you don't need to stop walking to start calculating the angles, you are doing it while walking.

So the best way is to walk like an alien and stroke like a robot.

(* I know, 90 degrees looks extremely ludicrous, but it is perfection we are talking about. For normal strength humans, use 15-25 degrees.)

Using special equipment instead of the Alien walk

If you are using special equipment to smoothen out the walking around the table, then you don't need to do the special Alien walk. The equiment is listed below.

Roller blades: These may be good if they have consistent glide, but they sometimes get stuck to the surface and you can't control it, with the Alien walk it is your fault if you didn't walk smoothly enough, but with the roller blades you need to be lucky that they will move smoothly all the time. Of course roller blades are very bad on soft material like carpets, it will be very inconsistent.

Remote Out of body vision: With this special vision you will see from a place outside your body. You can just stand in the same place and let your remote vision move around the table to judge the distances and angles. But the problem is when you change your vision back to your physical eyes, it will be a fast movement and your mind will lose track of the movement how it got there.

Astral (3rd eye) vision: This is a variation of the special vision above, here you look with your 3rd eye in your forehead at all times, even when aiming and shooting the shots, this will be consistent because you don't need to switch between normal eyes which will make it smooth. You need to walk around the table though, but you can do that normally because you will keep your astral body level, and that's where your 3rd eye is. The astral eye is also much much better than your physical eyes, and using the astral eye for aiming is a must for high skill levels.

Levitation: This is much better than the Alien walk, because you don't need to use your muscles to move and keep the head level. With levitation you can move very smoothly around the table without touching the floor. You can also have a different better stance, with your body and legs positioned horizontally in the air. Levitation also fixes the balance and clothes problem in the articles below, you are inside a force field where there isn't any air, which will make your stroke faster and more accurate due to no wind resistance.

So from the special equipment listed above, the best way to play is by using levitation and astral vision.

05-03-2003, 10:25 AM
jeesh

05-03-2003, 11:53 AM
If I had the power of levitation, astral eye, or out of body vision, I would apply these abilities in a constructive way. World peace, global warming, cancer, etc... I would wear a cape and my underwear on the outside of my pants(that's how you tell the good superheros from the bad ones). I could construct my own personal fortress of solitude, prefferably in a tropical climate, where island beauties would serve me pina colladas by the dozen. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Okay, back to reality. I've got none of these powers. However, I do have a cape. I also wear my underwear on the outside occasionally.

05-03-2003, 12:29 PM
I did a little levitation and astral vision back in the 60's, and as I recall, I was always "in the zone". Maybe it's time to start selling those mushrooms as a "pocket billiards aid".

snipershot
05-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Could somebody please explain to me what the deal is with this idiot?

bell
05-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Welcome back, Patrick /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
05-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Please check the archives sniper. You will be wowed and amazed. Patrick's website is also very imspiring to pool players, especially those that play real pool, aka, Virtual Pool III. Patrick can teach you all the secret techinques to be successful and and can also make you a universal champion.

Kato~~~still needs the secret hand position. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran Crimi
05-03-2003, 08:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Walking around the table

By Patrick L. (May 3 2003)

The best way is to walk with your head level at all times. To do this you need to bend your legs while walking; the further away your feet are from each other, the less bent they are, and the closer they are, the more you bend them. You will need to be very strong in your legs to walk with them bent all the time, the longer footsteps you take (goes faster) the more bent your legs need to be, the legs bent about 90* degrees with the feet together is high enough to see the table well. It is also important to walk smoothly with slow accelleration and deceleration. If you make fast movements you may not be able to keep up with your mind while calculating the distances while walking.

<hr /></blockquote>

Hi Patrick. Glad to see you back.

Do you mean something like this?

http://guardian.curtin.edu/cga/art/walk/w4.gif

click here for accompanying music (http://guardian.curtin.edu/cga/art/Montytheme.rm)

9 Ball Girl
05-03-2003, 08:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>Hi Patrick. Glad to see you back.

click here for accompanying music (http://guardian.curtin.edu/cga/art/Montytheme.rm) <hr /></blockquote>

Ok, my sides have just split from laughing. Oh man this hurts! ROFL

Wendy&lt;---picturing my Thursday crowd doing this! LOL

SPetty
05-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Makes me think of the "Keep On Truckin'" dude...

http://www.insurgentcountry.com/robert_crump_keep_on_truckin.jpg

cheesemouse
05-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Patrick,
Nice to see you back buddy...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...I'm truely happy to see your post. Nothing like a Patrick post to bring me back to reality. I'm going to try the roller blade 3D astro vision thingee... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigbro6060
05-03-2003, 09:48 PM
Patrick mate i hope you suck dick well because you must have some use on this earth !

snipershot
05-03-2003, 10:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That might just me his field of expertise.

eg8r
05-04-2003, 12:23 AM
Bigbro, please, this is not your high school chat room.

eg8r

eg8r
05-04-2003, 12:28 AM
My gosh, I could not even imagine going through the archives and reading his stuff in one day. I could hardly stand it one post a day, let alone all of them at once. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif What it must be like to have such a creative mind.

I have not ever been a fan of yours Patrick. However, your post almost seems like a breath of air (I left out fresh. Cmon, I can't completely stop disliking him in one fail swoop /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

Welcome back.

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
05-04-2003, 12:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr>what the deal is with this idiot? <hr /></blockquote>I'm curious, snipershot. In a crowded pool hall or a bar thats been around for a while, are you in the habit of yelling out loud so that everyone can hear you, that an able bodied man unknown to you who walks in is an idiot? Seeing as your alive and your fingers apparently work well enough to type, I suspect not. If I'm wrong, I'd like to know how you pull that off.

eg8r
05-04-2003, 12:31 AM
Stick around awhile. Everyone always comes back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
05-04-2003, 12:37 AM
I pose the same question to you bigbro? Tell me yes and you have my respect.

bigbro6060
05-04-2003, 01:09 AM
guys i don't start the bullshit but when it comes a knocking, i'm ready to deal with it

My point is that this thread should have been deleted by a moderator from the start and not allowed to continue at all

q4summit
05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
Why? He made a fun post, you made a jackass post. When you figure out the difference the post, then come talk.

Marc

bigbro6060
05-04-2003, 02:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote q4summit:</font><hr> Why? He made a fun post, you made a jackass post. When you figure out the difference the post, then come talk.

Marc <hr /></blockquote>

marc first i don't need your punk arse permission to come and talk !

secondly you don't know the history of Patrick

he is purely a troll, simply as that

as i said, i never post stupid things or post offensively unless others start it first, i never deliberately start trouble

Patrick started this stupid thread, i responded

you attacked me personally, i attack you personally

if you look at the history of all my posts, i never start anything, but i never back away either

I'm happy to talk pool politely and respectfully as i have done on this forum 99.9% of the time. But when idiots come along, i don't bite my tongue !

TomBrooklyn
05-04-2003, 02:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> My point is that this thread should have been deleted by a moderator from the start and not allowed to continue at all<hr /></blockquote>Interesting way to make a point, bigbro. You know, I thought Patrick's post was very informative and entertaining at the same time. See how people view things differently?

Thats why I don't support the use of moderation. If the moderator had your ear, I would not have gotten to see Patrick's post.

Here's another example: I don't like your post. Your post made me feel sad and angry. This was particularly noticable to me because I was so happy to see Patrick visit with us and make such a fine presentation. However, I am not going to call for the moderator to remove your post, I will respect your desire to post whatever you like. Maybe some people like your post, who am I to tell them what they should and shouldn't read?

bigbro6060
05-04-2003, 02:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> My point is that this thread should have been deleted by a moderator from the start and not allowed to continue at all<hr /></blockquote>Interesting way to make a point, bigbro. You know, I thought Patrick's post was very informative and entertaining at the same time. See how people view things differently?

Thats why I don't support the use of moderation. If the moderator had your ear, I would not have gotten to see Patrick's post.

Here's another example: I don't like your post. It changed my mood to sadness and anger. This was particularly noticable to me because I was so happy to see Patrick visit with us and make such a fine presentation as well. However, I am not going to call for the moderator to remove your post. I will respect your right to post whatever you like. Maybe some people like your post. Who am I to tell them what they should and shouldn't read? <hr /></blockquote>

sorry i changed your mood for the worse Tom mate

have a beer on me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
05-04-2003, 03:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro:</font><hr>have a beer on me<hr /></blockquote>OK, Thanks Big bro. I'll crack one open right now and toast. That feels a bit better.

Patrick
05-04-2003, 04:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>
Hi Patrick. Glad to see you back.

click here for accompanying music (http://guardian.curtin.edu/cga/art/Montytheme.rm) <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, but with the head turned at the table. Or walking sideways with the head straight.

Patrick

Rich R.
05-04-2003, 07:00 AM
Bigbro, although I am not really a fan of Patrick's posts, myself, he has never been blatantly offensive to anyone. Many here actually like Patrick's posts.
On the other hand, I believe your attack on Patrick was totally out of line and very offensive.
If I may suggest, just ignore any post with Patrick's name attached to it and, hopefully, we can all enjoy the CCB equally.

I support anybody's right to post here, until they become offensive.

TomBrooklyn
05-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Well a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for the pic, Fran.

I think the Mr. Natural style of walk like SPetty put up was popular around the early seventies. I wonder if that technique is still considered any good for moving around the pool table?

snipershot
05-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Tom, you are right Patrick is unknown to me and I have no intentions whatsoever of getting to know him. The reason I referred to him as an "idiot" is the stupid post he made, if he made this post for humourous intentions, then I guess I called him an idiot for humourous intentions as well. When I want a laugh I go over to the NPR forum and read Naz's posts, if I wanna talk pool I come to this forum and don't need to waste my time on "astro vision" posts like Patricks. If Patrick wants to be funny he should go over to the NPR forum, if you got so offended over me calling somebody else an idiot, I guess it's just a testament to your well known short fuse.

snipershot
05-04-2003, 12:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> although I am not really a fan of Patrick's posts, myself, he has never been blatantly offensive to anyone. <hr /></blockquote>

With this in mind, I shouldn't have called Patrick an idiot. It was rude and offensive and I should've worded my post differently by simply asking if he always makes posts like this. What I said was childish, I don't believe I have ever done anything like this before on the CCB and it was highly uncharacteristic of me. I apoligize to everybody that was offended and I will apoligize to Patrick personally through a PM.

Chris

05-04-2003, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> When I want a laugh I go over to the NPR forum and read Naz's posts, <hr /></blockquote>

Speaking of nAz I have notice that he has not posted a new thread in a while, has anyone seen him around lately?

Oh and who is Patrick?

Asianx

snipershot
05-04-2003, 03:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AsianX:</font><hr>
Speaking of nAz I have notice that he has not posted a new thread in a while, has anyone seen him around lately?

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah where is that little ****** /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Maybe he decided to take anothe break from pool and from the board, I know he did that a little while back. Who knows /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voodoo Daddy
05-05-2003, 05:48 AM
Why did you come back? Roller Blades? I for one am glad you live so far away......

Patrick
05-05-2003, 06:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Why did you come back? Roller Blades? I for one am glad you live so far away...... <hr /></blockquote>I thought you humans wanted me back.

Patrick

Ken
05-05-2003, 06:03 AM
Rich, Years ago Patrick's posts were extremely offensive and he was banned from every pool related board for extended periods. He would be allowed back and then banned again over and over. He was Fast Larry without the profanity and with far more skill.

Lately his posts have simply been stupid and worthless. Some remember how offensive he was and find him barely tolerable now. Those who don't know him actually find him amusing.

He has also been banned from computer pool playing sites for cheating. "Idiot" is putting it mildly.
KenCT

Fred Agnir
05-05-2003, 06:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr> Roller blades: These may be good if they have consistent glide, but they sometimes get stuck to the surface and you can't control it, <hr /></blockquote>I used to play against someone who liked playing in roller blades, believe it or not. I'd say he was equal either with or without the blades on. I don't recall he ever got "stuck" on anything.

[ QUOTE ]
Remote Out of body vision: With this special vision you will see from a place outside your body. <hr /></blockquote>Proof of concept in this is that we all can see the table better from the stands. I hear there's an old Hindu trick that accomplishes this. Or is it only an Alien thing?

Fred

Patrick
05-05-2003, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snipershot:</font><hr> If Patrick wants to be funny he should go over to the NPR forum<hr /></blockquote>Asperger's Syndrome (AS)

"Their social skills are very poor. They lack self-awareness-they simply do not perceive themselves as "in the world." They may be insulted by other kids, and they are not hurt because they do not understand that they have been insulted. They think of themselves as perfect. They see everything as black or white, pointing out flaws or mistakes in others. They are not able to interpret their own feelings. They do not know what feelings are. They cannot understand that other people have feelings.

Other features include clumsiness, lack of a sense of humor , and a high anxiety level. AS children appear to be "oddballs," but they are not stupid; in fact they are almost always very intelligent. But they are stuck in a "fog"."

"The rote skills are strong, sometimes very strong, but their spoken language is often unusual. Sometimes the language sounds overly formal, slang is misused or not used at all, and things are often taken too literally, with major problems dealing with abstracts. Many children with Aspergers have problems understanding, or appreciating humor ."

"Many children with AS have difficulties dealing with humor , tending not to "get" jokes or laughing at the wrong time; this is in spite of the fact that quite a few show an interest in humor and jokes, particularly things such as puns or word games."

Predator314
05-05-2003, 06:15 AM
Patrick, I'm not trying to be rude or make offense with you, but I'm curious if you're bipolar?

I know a guy that has the same view of the game of pool. He is dead serious too. He is bipolar.

Patrick
05-05-2003, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator314:</font><hr> Patrick, I'm not trying to be rude or make offense with you, but I'm curious if you're bipolar?

I know a guy that has the same view of the game of pool. He is dead serious too. He is bipolar. <hr /></blockquote>I am not bipolar, I am Indigo. Indigo is Jesus Christ conciousness.

Patrick

Patrick
05-05-2003, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> Patrick mate i hope you suck dick well because you must have some use on this earth ! <hr /></blockquote>

Name of my post: Walking around the table (perfect players only)

Why do you read this post? I posted this so perfect players can find it when they search the archive and improve their pool game further. When they find the post they see the link to my site and then my alien buddies can contact me.
Is this forum only for beginners and pros?

Patrick

cheesemouse
05-05-2003, 06:37 AM
Sometimes when I'm playing I can make bread out of wine...:)

Rich R.
05-05-2003, 06:54 AM
Ken, I am only slightly aware of Patrick's history and, as I stated, I am not a fan of his posts. Although he may have been very offensive in the past, since I have been reading the CCB, he has not been overly offensive and he seems to have a number of people, who enjoy his posts, for whatever reason.
As long as he is not offensive, I take a "live and let live" stand. I don't have to read his posts.
However, Bigbro's first post, in this thread, I did find offensive and totally unprovoked. It did not contain the word "idiot", which may have been more acceptable. I just did not see reason for the attack. JMHO.

MikeM
05-05-2003, 07:17 AM
Come on Voodoo. I know you spent the whole weekend duckwalking around the pool hall! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That's one hell of an image to start the week with!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
MM /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric.
05-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Or is it Walk with an Erection?

Welcome home our prodigal comedian son. Things were a little slow around here. BTW, love the stuff on Roller Blades, Levitation and your 3rd eye!

Eric &gt;thinks Patrick talks outta his 3rd eye

bigbro6060
05-05-2003, 01:34 PM
look guys, either this is a pretty much serious pool forum or it's a post what the hell you like however ridiculous forum

if your nice and stick up for idiots who don't post seriously about pool then your gonna get more of these idiot posts ! simple as that!

i was offensive to Patrick and IT WAS ON PURPOSE !

I don't want him here, i come to this forum to talk pool with all of you very knowledgeable guys and gals who love the game as much as i !

if i want to talk stupid i goto other forums!

so yes i will respond personally and offensively to anyone who post stupid stuff until the moderators start doing their job and keep the posts to proper serious pool threads

Now i don't mean we can't have a laugh now and then but Patrick's post are just mean to be trolling and stupid

if you are a fan of his and want to hear more of his drivel then just become his email buddy !

but i stand firm that i don't believe his posts belong on this forum

MikeM
05-05-2003, 02:12 PM
Do you have to be offensive to others too?

MM

bigbro6060
05-05-2003, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> Do you have to be offensive to others too?

MM <hr /></blockquote>

i am only ever offensive to people who are offensive to me first mate

take someone like Laura (Bluewolf)

ask her if i have ever said anything even slightly offensive to her

i think the answer would be no because she posts intelligently and respectfully about pool and not this idiotic drivel that Patrick posts.

eg8r
05-05-2003, 02:22 PM
Bigbro you really need to settle down. Patrick was here long before you ever showed up (I am referring to your statment...[ QUOTE ]
i was offensive to Patrick and IT WAS ON PURPOSE !

I don't want him here <hr /></blockquote>) It is not your call who is here or not. With the attitude you have chosen to take, you are acting a little like Fast, and it will get you removed from the board before Patrick.

He comes on here stating what he thinks is legitimate (a joke maybe but it seems to be well thought out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). It is time to grow up and move on. It is much easier for you to just skip the post when you see it is his post.

eg8r

eg8r
05-05-2003, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am only ever offensive to people who are offensive to me first mate <hr /></blockquote> When was Patrick offensive to you?

eg8r

MikeM
05-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Bro,

You're missing my point. When you post something like you did, it is offensive to more people than just your target. Take it to the admin or send a PM, but don't make things worse by posting more trash.

MM

TomBrooklyn
05-05-2003, 02:55 PM
Patrick,

How about the Moon Walk, ala Micheal Jackson? Will that work? It looks very smooth when done correctly.

snook
05-05-2003, 08:53 PM
wow i cant believe how patrick attacked bigbro so obviously in that post. i mean there was constant bashing of him and total slander, no wonder he responded with a comeback that took the iq of my dog......

you dont like patrick, dont read his posts. if you do, then enjoy and laugh at him with the rest of us

and just so you know, im praying for you patrick.

Patrick
05-06-2003, 04:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Patrick,

How about the Moon Walk, ala Micheal Jackson? Will that work? It looks very smooth when done correctly. <hr /></blockquote>Yes, it also works to use your calves when you walk to keep the head level, but using maximum of your calves is like using 5% of your legs. Standing on top of your toes is also very unstable, when you stand on your whole foot you are touching the ground more. The moonwalk uses fast movements and you can only do it backwards which makes it limited.

Here is the calf only techinique:
Keep your legs straight and take a step forwards, about 20 cm. Move your foot so the toes are pointing downwards. When your toe hits the ground, lean forwards and at the same time move your foot upwards so eventually your heel will hit the ground. Also move the back foot downwards at the same time to keep the same height all the time. The front and back feet are mirrored. The heel of one foot only touches the ground when the other foot is maximally pointed downwards. When you start releasing the foot from the maximum position you need to let go of the other foot's heel touching the ground.

This is hard to explain.

There is also another technique you can use, but it goes very slow. You keep your legs straight and rotate your feet, you grip the ground with your front part of the feet and the heels. So first you put your weight on your front, then you release the heels from the ground and rotate the feet, then you put down the heels on the ground and release your front feet and rotate again. You also need to compensate by bending your legs a little because when you stand on your front foot you will be higher. Standing on the heels with the legs straight is the natural height.

I didn't include calves in my article because I want it to be perfect, and walking slowly is not perfect, it should be able to go as fast as possible, and when the legs are bent 90 degrees you can make the longest steps possible while still seeing the balls on the table.

It would be easier to have more legs that are longer so the balance is easier to keep, like a spider, it keeps its head level more easily. But you can't use robotic equipment in tournaments, if you can use robotic legs, then you can use a robotic arm which makes your stroke perfect and you can program in what speed you want to use in the shot.

My article was made for perfection using a human vessel. I can't use the Alien walking technique much because I don't have any endurance for it, I will only bend my legs about 15 degrees. I am instead waiting until I can do levitation and astral vision. But I don't know if levitation is legal in tournaments, if you can levitate yourself you could do that to balls also and cheat, I don't want that. Maybe I will only do astral vision.

If you will not use any of the walking techniques I mentioned, then you can walk straight instead of taking wide steps, so you walk like you are walking on top of a rope. This helps eliminate sideways movements, but you are still going up and down in your walk.

Patrick

bigbro6060
05-06-2003, 06:04 AM
Patrick mate, i came on to be a man and apologise. I thought since everyone here seems to be a Patrick nuthugger i would do the right thing.

then you go and post more drivel !

all well i just got laid so i'm feelin good

Sorry Patrick mate, have a beer on me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Patrick
05-06-2003, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote YappingWolf:</font><hr> jeesh <hr /></blockquote>I thought I would stay a couple years longer. The longer that goes to more fun it will be to die. It is like you are trying for something your whole your life and then you finally succeed. So like yourself, if you try to win the world championships at pool, it is not fun to win on your first try. But it is very fun if you have tried for 50 years and then you finally do it, it is very exciting. Same with dying for me, the longer that goes, the more exciting and rewarding it is to finally leave this prison (earth). The only reason I let my vessel stay alive is because of that wonderful moment. If there wouldn't be a reason to stay alive any longer, then I wouldn't want to stay alive. So the reason to live is to die. But of course it is not death, it is just an illusion, it is just moving back into the higher planes of existence. So it is not death that excites me, it is just going into the unknown that is what is exciting for me, because my memory is erased and I don't remember what it is like.

I also have had very good dreams lately where I die and stuff, like an airplane is crashing, I just sit there and smile while others get panicked and are screaming. Normal people would call them nightmares, because they are scared of the unknown, but for me those dreams are wonderful.

"The complete goal is to cease to exist, which is impossible."

Patrick

Voodoo Daddy
05-06-2003, 08:40 AM
Mike...when I did play &lt;I dont as of late Febuary with the occasional "play with me" pity whine from a friends wife&gt;, not only would I not walk like that...if I did I would expect a sweater to mame me with a chainsaw. Patrick is &lt;to me&gt; a wanna-be nobody with way too much time on his hands and loves to see his text on the screen...but that could be said for so many. Miss ya Mike...you and WESK are good folk.