PDA

View Full Version : The last Cass update

Karatemom
05-04-2003, 02:37 PM
If all goes as planned, this will be my final post on Chris' condition. The dr FINALLY took his trach out this morning and he's doing great! No temp, no O2 needed when resting, and eating like a horse. He will be home Tuesday, probably sometime in the late afternoon. I bought all the streamers and balloons to deck the house with Welcome Home all over the place. We're all very excited here. Thanks again, to everyone for their support and thoughts.

Heide

Barbara
05-04-2003, 02:49 PM
This is way cool Heide!!! I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you, Christ, and Chris!!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WaltVA
05-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Great news, Heide! Being home should put the recovery process in high gear for Chris. Look forward to seeing you all at the Open.

Walt in VA

Ralph S.
05-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Great news. I am sure he is just as excited to get home as you are to get him back there. Get well Chris, we are looking forward to your CCB return. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

05-04-2003, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is way cool Heide!!! I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you, Christ, and Chris!!!
<hr /></blockquote>

Thank you for being happy for me.

stickman
05-04-2003, 11:37 PM
The Welcome Home card's in your e-mail.

Jim

Rich R.
05-05-2003, 03:51 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WesK
05-05-2003, 05:54 AM
Ditto.

wes

pooldaddy9
05-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Great news, being at home is good medicine.Glad to hear things are better. Even though I don't know you, I want you to know that me and family are thinking and praying for you.