PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS SCOTT LEE TODAY????

randyg
05-05-2003, 06:37 AM
Hi Scott. Did you link up with a couple of our students??...randyg

Ralph S.
05-05-2003, 06:43 AM
I dont know where he is today Randy, but I can tell you where he will be in June. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DSAPOLIS
05-05-2003, 06:47 AM
Scott was here in El Paso on Wednesday and Thursday and headed to Phoenix. My only guess is that he's either already in California, or he has been abducted by aliens. If it's the latter, don't worry, they'll toss him back to us.

Cueless Joey
05-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Scott is giving a friend of mine a lesson today at 2 PST.
Here in Lots of Smog Angeles, Cali.

Scott Lee
05-05-2003, 09:48 AM
Buenos dias mi amigos! Yep...That's true! I am here in Los Angeles, CA. I got two chances to play with Rod Elliot in Phoenix, and I can tell all you guys going to the CCB Tourney in VA..be GLAD that Rod isn't going! LOL His stroke is phenomenal, and it would be a great match between Rod and CC, or Rod and Steve Lipsky! Those would be tough to call! He and I battled it out in 8-ball, 9-ball, and 1-pocket for several hours, and then had some fun with some trick shots that we each showed one another!

Randy...Yes, I hooked up with those two people. Thank you!
I will be here in S. CA giving lessons for the next week. Several days are already booked, but I have some openings left. Anyone interested can email or PM me.

Scott Lee

UWPoolGod
05-05-2003, 10:28 AM
Since you are making the tour are you heading up this way into Seattle or Portland? How much is it per lesson? PM me if you don't give that out. Thanks Scott

Todd

Scott Lee
05-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Todd...My rates are no secret! LOL $50/hr or $300/day, which includes videotaping the lesson. I may get up to Seattle, as there are a few people who have inquired about lessons, but it will likely be after the BCA trade show in July.

Scott Lee

UWPoolGod
05-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Wow you're only going to get $12.50/hr after we play for the whole 24 hour day marathon. LOL just kidding

Rod
05-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Randy sorry to hijack your thread.

Saturday, Scott comes rushing in to Clicks and heads over to the corner to an elderly TALL gent and says Rod? About that time I yelled out Scott. He evidently thought I was a lot taller! LOL Were about the same height.

We played some 8 & 9 ball and of course the usual BS'ing during play. I think it's fair to say we have a very similar playing style. Stand up players with similar strokes. Scott has a lttle slip stroke and I imagine I do also but I have tried to wean away from that over recent years. Scott could comment on that because I'm not aware while playing.

For those of you that have or are thinking of lessons from Scott, you'll be doing your game a favor! We both believe of the factors that helps make a person a better player, the stroke leads the way. Interject here Scott if you like.

Sunday,
Man where did the time go! LOL We played a little more 9 ball then switched to one hole. Those games were a lot of fun, well except I got real familiar with being frozen on the end rail behind the rack. LOL Then when I wanted to be there, whitey was stuck on the rack, or in the rack! The guy is relentless. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We've both posted on CCB for a long time. I had a great time, I'm glad we finally got to meet and hit a few.

Rod

bell
05-05-2003, 09:35 PM
Sr. Scott:
Felicidades en este dia el Cinco de Mayo. Nos vemos manana.
Julian

Rod
05-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Saw you on the board so I brought this thread to the top. BTW I just copied that stroke from TV, it's not my real stroke. LOL

Hey your real smooth to Bud!

Rod

bluewolf
05-06-2003, 03:57 PM
In LA. Talked to him on the cell today.

lAURA