PDA

View Full Version : Cinco de Mayo

Fred Agnir
05-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Happy Cinco de Mayo to all.

Fred <~~~ celebrated a little too much

Rich R.
05-05-2003, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Happy Cinco de Mayo to all.

Fred &lt;~~~ celebrated a little too much <hr /></blockquote>
Fred, it is a little early in the day, to have celebrated Cinco de Mayo, a little too much.
Can we assume, you had little patients, and celebrated Quatro (sp) de Mayo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
05-05-2003, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Happy Cinco de Mayo to all.

Fred, it is a little early in the day, to have celebrated Cinco de Mayo, a little too much.
Can we assume, <font color="blue"> you had little patients </font color> , and celebrated Quatro (sp) de Mayo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't know Fred was a pediatrician!

MM...couldn't resist Rich.

Fred Agnir
05-05-2003, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
Can we assume, you had little patients, and celebrated Quatro (sp) de Mayo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>We celebred on tres de Mayo, and paid for it on cuatro de Mayo.

Fred &lt;~~~ might have to celebrate tonight

Ralph S.
05-05-2003, 08:37 AM
That leads to the next question. What are your plans for ses de Mayo? Sampling all the drinks and food you didnt get to on cinco de mayo maybe? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
05-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Thanks Fred, I had a great Cinco De Mayo. I went to a local celebration with my daughter, and danced with her and a gorgeous young blonde all night. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif The blonde is waiting for a divorce, like me.

I danced too much, but didn't drink too much. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo, Tres de Mayo.

UWPoolGod
05-05-2003, 09:13 AM
The lamest thing ever is having one class in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays, one midterm...and having the test on THIS TUESDAY!!! No partying for me tonight, study time.
Lame

Rich R.
05-05-2003, 09:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Happy Cinco de Mayo to all.

Can we assume, you had little patience, and celebrated Quatro (sp) de Mayo? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Rich R.
05-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Thanks Mike.
As you can see, I have to read way too much medical material in the course of a day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
05-05-2003, 10:33 AM
it's always noon somewhere.

Kato

JPB
05-05-2003, 02:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> The lamest thing ever is having one class in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays, one midterm...and having the test on THIS TUESDAY!!! No partying for me tonight, study time.
Lame <hr /></blockquote>

Awwww, life is so hard in college. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Can't get drunk until tuesday afternoon. Man I miss college. That was like a 4 year vacation and I was too dumb to realize it. Couple of days a week you'd have an early class. Sometimes you'd have to go to the job. Others wake up about 10:30, smoke some cigs and drink coffee. Read the paper. Go to the pool hall and have a microwave burrito. Get cigs from the machine at the pool hall for 1.25/ pack. Play Crazy Timmy some gin or Roger Rabbit some 9 ball. Timmy good to lose enough for cigs. Roger Rabbit would lose $20 a day to the first guy to make him a game. Like clockwork and about as easy as going to the ATM. Then cocktail hour with Marty from the pool hall. Other days call the GF up. Yeah, life was sure rough in college. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But all I did then was moan about having to write papers or go to class occasionally. Appreciate it. GL on the midterm.

eg8r
05-05-2003, 02:34 PM
I miss college so much I will be heading back in the fall (getting my masters). /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My first stint in college was much the same as your description (minus the cigs). When I was choosing class times, I never ever had a class before 10 AM. My usual schedule would be 10 - 2 Mon thru Thursday. I would take my 15 hours and be done each semester. I really lucked out at University of Florida. For two semesters, I only had one class each semester on campus. The other classes were all held on TV. I just had to wake up, roll over and turn on the TV and listen. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was a stockman at the local supermarket and I would work 1 or 2 days a week (just enough money to drive my car to and from Orlando to see the gf-now wife). College was the easy life. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r