PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for Patrick

Kato
05-05-2003, 08:01 AM
First of all, good to see you posting again. Of course I've got some questions I beg you to answer.

1) How much is Tom Brooklyn's autographed card worth? What about Bluewolf's

2) How many students do you have now?

3) How are your fast twitch muscle fibers? I find mine getting slower.

4) Is your neck getting more massive by the day?

5) What is your current world ranking in VP3?

6) When is the pod in my closet going to wake up? I water him and talk to him every day but he still doesn't stir, personally, I'm worried about him.

Thanks for your time Patrick, I know you are very busy.

Kato

Patrick
05-05-2003, 08:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> First of all, good to see you posting again. Of course I've got some questions I beg you to answer.

1) How much is Tom Brooklyn's autographed card worth? What about Bluewolf's

2) How many students do you have now?

3) How are your fast twitch muscle fibers? I find mine getting slower.

4) Is your neck getting more massive by the day?

5) What is your current world ranking in VP3?

6) When is the pod in my closet going to wake up? I water him and talk to him every day but he still doesn't stir, personally, I'm worried about him.

Thanks for your time Patrick, I know you are very busy.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

1) http://vp3.0catch.com/autograph.htm
Today's value for autograph number 1: $397

Bluewolf's card was for free, it increases 1 cent per day, it is now worth $2.51.

2) 0.

3) My fast muscle twitch fiber estimation is 88.5%. Sprinters have 80%. I don't have enough endurance to run 100 metres, 20 metres goes good but then I get tired. I also can't play more than 1-2 hours pool because my shoulder starts hurting, I had no problems 4 years ago when I played minimum 7 hours, maybe I have over 90% fast muscle twitch fibers now.

4) I still haven't found a good training routine for my vessel, I have tried all the human training programs and none of them works. What has worked lately is training once every 2 months, and even that seems too often. Maybe I am using my astral muscles instead of my physical ones, but I am losing strength all the time so that can't be it. I think that when normal human vessels reach failure in their lifts, that is only 30% of my maximum for me. So when I go to 100% I overtrain a lot and need longer rest. I have started doing some sissy workouts and I don't like it, I accidentally train with too high intensity. The easiest way is to do 100% every workout and rest as long as needed. I have plans to try brutal workouts where I decrease the weight every repetition so eventually I will not be able to even lift a pound, I will probably need 1 year rest after that.

Here is a new picture of my neck, it is more ripped now than before. I lost some fat. http://vp3.0catch.com/members.htm

5) 1.

6) I don't know if you are joking or not.

Patrick

Kato
05-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Yes, I'm joking about the pod, it's really under my bed (no I'm kidding again). Everything else is an honest question. It's great to know that Tom and a few others made such a wise investment.

Kato~~~not investor savy

TomBrooklyn
05-05-2003, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Patrick:</font><hr>Today's value for autograph number 1: $397. Bluewolf's card was for free, it increases 1 cent per day, it is now worth $2.51.<hr /></blockquote> Well, that verifies the old adage, you get what you pay for. I have no plans to sell my card in the near future. If Patrick's recommended methods of walking around the table and viewing the ball layout catches on, I expect the value to increase more.