PDA

View Full Version : I Am Such A G-Person!

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 01:58 PM
That's Government worker for you non G-persons.

So I called up the Hampton Inn to make my reservation for the US Open.

Me: I need a room for 9/15 - 9/22.

Clerk: For those dates we only have nonsmoking rooms with King size beds. That's $84+ for the King size room.

Me: Well, I'll be there for the US Open. Are there any US Open rates?

Clerk: No.

Me: Well, I'm a Federal Government worker. Are there any government rates?

Clerk: Yes, the room will be $60.

Me: I'll take it!

So you see, now I can bunk up with 3 more people. We'll just all have to sleep on the same bed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
05-05-2003, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

So you see, now I can bunk up with 3 more people. We'll just all have to sleep on the same bed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I just cancelled my room at the Wellesley!

MM /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-05-2003, 02:05 PM
SLEEP?

Maybe crash for a few hours.. but Sleep? highly over rated IMO

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> SLEEP?

Maybe crash for a few hours.. but Sleep? highly over rated IMO
<hr /></blockquote>

Crash, sleep, veg out...whatever you wanna call it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
05-05-2003, 02:26 PM
This is too easy and I'm too nice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> This is too easy and I'm too nice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato <hr /></blockquote>Kato, honey, did you mean "This is too nice and I'm too easy"? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
05-05-2003, 02:43 PM
Did the hotel tell you if that was a coed room? LOL Working for a Government contractor we do not have coed sleeping arrangements (this might just be my company) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 02:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Did the hotel tell you if that was a coed room? LOL Working for a Government contractor we do not have coed sleeping arrangements (this might just be my company) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Oh, it's definitely co-ed. Sheep are also welcomed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Sheep LIE

eg8r
05-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Very funny Tom. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wish I could remember the joke. It was something about a ventriloquist (sp?) meets a farmer or something like that.

Thanks for the laugh.

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 03:00 PM
A ventriloquist walked up to an Indian and said "I'll bet I can make your horse talk."
Indian: "Horse no talk"
Ventriloquist: "Sure watch this. Hi horse. How does you master treat you?"
Horse: "Oh, he is good to me. He gives me food, water and he keeps me out of the sun."
Ventriloquist: "I'll bet I can make you dog talk."
Indian: "Dog no talk."
Ventriloquist: "Sure watch this. Dog, how are you? Does your master treat you good?"
Dog: "Oh! He treats me good. He gives me food, water and he plays ball with me."
Ventriloquist: "I'll bet I can make your sheep talk."
Indian: "Sheep Lie! Sheep Lie!"

WesK
05-05-2003, 03:47 PM
It may be... but, you're not...

w

WesK
05-05-2003, 03:49 PM
I wish you hadn't mentioned the sheep...

WesK
05-05-2003, 03:53 PM
True.

Maybe that's why the folks at the pool hall gave me an inflatable one for my birthday...

w - life is too short for ugly sheep.

Sid_Vicious
05-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Undercover huh ;-) sid

9 Ball Girl
05-05-2003, 08:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Undercover huh ;-) sid <hr /></blockquote>

A Fed's gotta do what a Fed's gotta do.

Wendy~~~that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

curt
05-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Why do Iraqi's wear robes? The camels can hear a zipper a mile away!!!

Sid_Vicious
05-05-2003, 08:48 PM
I believe in taking a bite outta, well...crime ;-) sid

stickman
05-05-2003, 11:01 PM
I'm not nice, but I'm Good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"So you see, now I can bunk up with 3 more people. We'll just all have to sleep on the same bed!"

Before I say yes, I wanna know who the other two will be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lester
05-06-2003, 05:14 AM
Well Geez-Louise, Wendy!!!!!!! Just tell "ALL" our secrets. Now look at all the people you gotta kill. I guess next, you'll explain about "early-out"!!!! ***Lester***

pooltchr
05-06-2003, 06:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> I guess next, you'll explain about "early-out"!!!! ***Lester*** <hr /></blockquote>
I can't WAIT to hear this one!!!!!!!!! Sounds like it could be a personal problem! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-06-2003, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Well Geez-Louise, Wendy!!!!!!! Just tell "ALL" our secrets. Now look at all the people you gotta kill. I guess next, you'll explain about "early-out"!!!! ***Lester*** <hr /></blockquote>Hahahaha! I've got years and years before I qualify for "early-out". I'm 29 with 12 years under my belt and it just doesn't cut it!

Lester
05-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Hey remember Pooltchr, the very first G-men were called "Minute Men". ------That's all I'm gonna say!!! ***Lester***