PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for my table....

ladybilliards
05-05-2003, 05:34 PM
This will be the longest month of my life! My table is set to arrive on 5/24, I can't wait! I'm like that commercial where the guy walks around with his cue...yeah, that's me

UWPoolGod
05-05-2003, 05:52 PM
What kind of table did you settle on? Size?

eg8r
05-05-2003, 05:54 PM
I guess you did not buy an Olhausen (sp?).

eg8r

ladybilliards
05-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Yes, I did purchase an Olhausen, the Waterfall - 9 footer. I'm so excited, I can't sleep. When I saw this table at the showroom, I knew I had to have it. It's perfect, platinum finish on oak, electric blue 860. As I said in an earlier post, since this is going smack down in the middle of our great room which is decorated in purples and blues and off white leather furniture, it not only has to be of good quality but it has to look good as well. I know for the money I could have purchased a Brunswick (which some will say is the best you can get) but none of there styles matched our comtemporary decor, therefore, I went with the Olhausen.
lb

PQQLK9
05-08-2003, 08:44 AM
I hope that you enjoy your 9Ft Olhausen as much as I do mine. My first cloth was also electric blue. Customer service at Olhausen is also great. I asked them for a nameplate to put on a wall mounted cue holder that I built and they sent me four(4).
Do you have a guest room for CCB'ers? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ladybilliards
05-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Sorry, my guest room is my craft/hobby room and the other room is the computer room but once my stepson graduates, we'll have a guest room! What color cloth do you have now, why did you change from the electric blue? Too bright?

lb

NBC-BOB
05-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Well thats funny.I remember when I first got my table.My wife thought I was crazy because I would wake up in the middle of the night and would be walking around the table in my bathrobe. enjoy bob

ladybilliards
05-08-2003, 09:59 AM
My husband snores all night long...I'll be up all night in my jammies. I hope I don't fall asleep on the table!
lb

PQQLK9
05-08-2003, 10:31 AM
The blue cloth was not Simonis...awful but pretty.