PDA

View Full Version : For those going to Vegas

TalismanTony
05-06-2003, 08:26 AM
hi everyone,

I haven't had much time to post here recently but I wanted to let you know that I am running another promotion in Vegas this year. Unfortunately I can't make it myself but if you're going, then keep an eye out for Big Jeff. Jeff will be around the tourney from May 9th for one week and he will be giving away free Talisman cue tips. Also he will be collecting email addresses that will be entered into a lucky draw, the winner will receive one of our new 2 x 4 cue cases.

For more details please Click this link. (http://www.talismanbilliards.com/BigJeff.asp)

To everyone going, travel safe and have a great time.

Kind regards,

Fred Agnir
05-06-2003, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TalismanTony:</font><hr>Unfortunately I can't make it myself but if you're going, then keep an eye out for Big Jeff. Jeff will be around the tourney from May 9th for one week and he will be giving away free Talisman cue tips. <hr /></blockquote>Promises, promises. I looked for that guy all week last year and never saw him.

Fred &lt;~~~ won't hold my breath.

SPetty
05-06-2003, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAHA Fred, I agree! I looked all over for this guy and he just wasn't there!!!

Although Spiderman will tell you differently...

He's apparently going to the Rio seafood buffet on Tuesday (5/13) night, so maybe you can find him there then...

TalismanTony
05-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Hi Fred,

Many people couldn't find him last year. I tried to make a competition out of finding him, posted a b&amp;W silhouette picture and said he would be wearing a Talisman shirt. Unfortunately the shirts I sent to him got held up in US customs, so didn't arrive in time.

This year I have posted a photo to make it easier.

Also try to hook up with Spiderman as he did manage to find Jeff last year and they did a buffet together.

He's got 600 tips to give away and will be showing one of our new cases.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

SpiderMan
05-07-2003, 08:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote TalismanTony:</font><hr>Unfortunately I can't make it myself but if you're going, then keep an eye out for Big Jeff. Jeff will be around the tourney from May 9th for one week and he will be giving away free Talisman cue tips. <hr /></blockquote>Promises, promises. I looked for that guy all week last year and never saw him.

Fred &lt;~~~ won't hold my breath. <hr /></blockquote>

Big Jeff is supposed to hit the Rio Buffet Tuesday night with our gang. He's bragged that he can easily eat two large pizzas, and thinks he can keep up with SpiderMan and Big Tom. Just look for the table that all the management is staring at, watching their profits being drained!

SpiderMan