PDA

View Full Version : The un-telligence test

nAz
05-06-2003, 12:33 PM
The un-telligence test is not a measure of intelligence, so don't let the name mislead you. Instead, "un-telligence" is a measure of your ability to reason in tough situations. The higher your un-telligence, the better you are at surviving.

I scored 69% slightly higher then the average 60% /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

un-telligence test (http://test.thespark.com/untest/)

eg8r
05-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Here was my score...

[ QUOTE ]
You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

78% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%
Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 78% Un-telligent
<hr /></blockquote>

I guess not too shabby, however I am not sure being called 78% un-intelligent is a compliment either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Jimmy Mendoza
05-06-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm 75% un-intelligent. I'm not sure that sounds like a good thing.

Hopster
05-06-2003, 03:27 PM

79% Un-telligent!

c.holtz009
05-06-2003, 05:26 PM
I kick ass, it said. I got 80%.

Warren_Lushia
05-06-2003, 08:04 PM
lol, here is my report:

"You kick ass."
97% Un-telligent!
Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:
"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.
"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.
"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 97% Un-telligent

Kato
05-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

53% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 53% Un-telligent

Kato~~~is this bad? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

rackmup
05-07-2003, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Un-Intelligence Test:</font><hr>You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

71% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 71% Un-telligent <hr /></blockquote>

Nice to finally be recognized for my Un-Intelligence. Will I be receiving a certificate?

Regards,

Ken

UWPoolGod
05-07-2003, 04:12 PM
I got 91%

What did you do to the bum? I mauled the ever loving &amp;#(^
out of him LOL

dg-in-centralpa
05-07-2003, 05:19 PM
I'm normal. I scored a 63% /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Oh well I will have to try harder.

nAz
05-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Ahhh you and Kato make me feel good thanxs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snipershot
05-08-2003, 11:54 AM
I an 75% un-telligent, I also decided to beat the living hell out the bum with a wrench /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
05-08-2003, 11:59 AM
yeah so did i at first, but then i went with just leaving without anything.
I should beat his arse i would have scored higher i bet lol