PDA

View Full Version : The Cassman Defeats Cancer 7-6

Chris Cass
05-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Hello my dear friends. I just walked in the door and I have so much to say. Without you, none of this battle could be one. I love you all and will reply with a well thought about post. I owe you all my life and can never repay the feelings you have brought me and my family. I need some rest and will be back to post.

Regards,

C.C.~~tears of thoughtfulness run down my face as my hands tremble along the keys.

9 Ball Girl
05-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!

You were sorely missed around here. We knew you could do it. And yes, we all love you back! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy<---counting the days til she meets the Cass clan in VA /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

eg8r
05-06-2003, 01:40 PM
OMG it is Chris and he is back. Congrats on the win, everyone knew you could do it. I am so excited and cannot wait till you are back to 100%.

I am really excited for you and your family.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
05-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Super, and a welcome sight to the eyes to see your name back here with us Chris! The Chalk Board Family is complete again...sid

bluewolf
05-06-2003, 01:47 PM
So glad to see you back Chris. Take care of yourself and that Heide who went to H and back, watching out for you and believing in you.

Laura

Barry
05-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Hi Chris,
You are the MAN. WELCOME BACK!!!!
I tip my hat to you. I look forward to seeing you get stronger and better.

Barry

SPetty
05-06-2003, 02:23 PM
WooHoo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hi Chris, it's sooo nice to have you back. Welcome home my friend. We missed you terribly.

SPetty~~~see you in Vegas in 2004...

nAz
05-06-2003, 02:24 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rackmup
05-06-2003, 02:41 PM
Welcome home Brother. Welcome home.

Regards,

Ken

WesK
05-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Welcome back!

wes

Rod
05-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Dear Mr. Cass,

Between the Doctors, your own survival instincts and Heide you pulled through. Give yourself and family a pat on the back. We were just here for support.

Welcome back Chris!

cheesemouse
05-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Chris,
WAY TOO GO MAN...you got yourself one hell of a wife there....you had me scared man.....don't do that anymore OK......rest up and enjoy your family and home...we can wait......I am so glad for you and your family......YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

MikeM
05-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Right back at 'ya Cassman. You've really got a lot of fans here and we're almost as happy to have you back as Heide and Christ!

WELCOME HOME!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike

WaltVA
05-06-2003, 03:36 PM
Welcome Home!! Take it easy, enjoy your wonderful family, and recharge your batteries.

Walt in VA

Barbara
05-06-2003, 03:39 PM
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome back Little Buddy!!!

Barbara~~~personally thinks the score was 7-5, but, WHATEVER!!!

Tom_In_Cincy
05-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Tears....Sweat... JOY.. you know Heide has all our telephone numbers and addresses. And Christ is our new Cousin.

Now.. if you will just start posting again.. POOH BAH

Troy
05-06-2003, 03:54 PM
I haven't been posting much lately, but I can't pass the opportunity to say Welcome Home Chris !!!

Ross
05-06-2003, 04:50 PM
Welcome home, CC! I'm glad your back. We've missed your posts and besides - you've had a lot of us worried silly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You are a special guy. I guess that's why you get a wife with the soul and strength of a saint.

OK, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'll take the 6-out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

(Sorry, Heidi, don't mean to embarrass you!)

Kato
05-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Good to have you home brother.

R.J.

Vagabond
05-06-2003, 07:59 PM
That is a Miracle.Lord has answered your`s and your wife`s and ccb`s preyers!keep the hope alive.cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fran Crimi
05-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Way to go, Chris! Heide did a fantastic job in your absence keeping us updated on how you were doing. Glad to see you back and recovering!!!!

Fran

stickman
05-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Welcome back stranger!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've thought about and prayed for you and your family, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one. I'm so glad to see you're back and hope that good things continue to come your way.

I should have been practicing all this time you were gone, preparing for the big game we're going to have one of these days. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jim

Leviathan
05-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Welcome back, Friend.

--Duke

cueball1950
05-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Good evening to the Man they all call CHRIS. Welcome home my good friend. We all knew you could do it. The good Lord had to hear all of us praying for you and he must have figured you were some kind of special person to have so many friends rooting for you. take care and get some much needed rest. We will all be here for you.......MIke

CarolNYC
05-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Hey Chris,
So happy to hear from you!Glad you are home-missed you dearly!
Carol~shares the tears!Be back in a few days!:):):):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
05-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Welcome back!

That was one heck of a road trip, you had.

It is so nice to see your name on the CCB, where it belongs.

I love to get good news. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, about Heide, I think she is a keeper. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
As if you didn't know that.

PQQLK9
05-07-2003, 05:57 AM
My Man! You da Man.
Welcome home Chris. Happy days are here again.

Your Dawg. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-07-2003, 06:23 AM
Welcome back dude. Hope you are feeling well. Get plenty of rest and eat your veggies. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW Ross and Rich R. beat me to it but I'll reiterate. Your wife is a saint. You might wanna hang on to her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally~~very happy this morning.

sliprock
05-07-2003, 08:03 AM
I can't imagine going through what you and your family have gone through, but I'd say that from now on, any problems that life throws your way, neeeds the 8 and the break. Congrats and good luck to you and your family.

snipershot
05-07-2003, 10:42 AM
Welcome back and congratulations, we all knew you would win from the start. I can't imagine for one second what you and your family went through but that is in the past and better times await. Give your family a big hug and good luck with your recovery.

Chris

TomBrooklyn
05-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Good job, Chris.

Voodoo Daddy
05-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Took ya long enough, I heard you liked the hospital so much you asked to stay longer...WTF? With pride I call you my brother Chris...kiss that wife of yours for hanging in there...kiss Christ for being a bigger lil man than most could be. MOST of all...look in the mirror and know that the face looking back at you is stronger than even YOU gave credit too.
Love ya bro....

Ralph S.
05-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Can we get a hell yeah!!!!!!! Way to go C-man. <font color="red"> </font color>

pooldaddy9
05-07-2003, 05:18 PM
GREAT news - Welcome back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dddd
05-07-2003, 10:22 PM
its nice to hear your voice (yes i meant voice).

take care,

dennis

Gayle in MD
05-08-2003, 05:52 AM
At last ! We have all anxiously awaited your first post here on the CCB, and share, with your loved ones at home, joy in your recovery and return to your wonderful life with your family. Welcome home Chris, you have been sorely missed by all.

Love,
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

#### leonard
05-08-2003, 06:28 AM
Welcome back Chris, take your time recovering. Great to see you win the big one.####

BillyRinNC
05-08-2003, 07:53 PM
I have been following your situation and prayed about it. Happy to hear things are better but it is still going to be a challange. Good Luck,
Billy R in NC

Jon from MN
05-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Hi my friend ~~ bout time man. I knew you would spot that cancer a few but man you came back and kicked its fricking ass. I will always bet on you! with those backers you have in your corner nothing will beat you. Love you brother ~~Jon from Mn~~

Karla
05-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Chris,

So glad to see that you're home. IMO, the cancer never stood a chance against a guy with your spirit and such a supportive family.

Hope to see you in a tournament room somewhere soon!! Take it easy, and welcome home. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karla

Perk
05-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Welcome back CC.

I look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts regarding pool with you again.

&lt;--might even let ya beat up on me sometime at your local PH.

=k=
05-14-2003, 08:50 AM
welcome home chris.. i was hopeing to see you in vegas.. next year,, for sure.. thanking the Lord for answering our prayers..

socrates
05-17-2003, 07:09 AM
Outstanding!!!!!!

HUUUAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!