PDA

View Full Version : Weather BUG

Tom_In_Cincy
05-10-2003, 08:38 AM
This is a handy little program that gives you current temperatures of your locale.

It resides on your bottom tool bar giving your the current temp (in F or C) and provides weather warning for your area.

www.weatherbug.com (http://www.weatherbug.com) for FREE. Radar/warnings/travel/cams/forecasts and much more.

Karatemom
05-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi Tom. We've got one of those here called the Weather Wizard from one of our local stations. I've had it installed since it came out. It's the best thing next to sliced bread. Instant warnings and watches, current temp, humidity, dew pt, wind, live doppler radar. Then it also has links to local, national, and international news.

Heide ~ big weather buff

bluewolf
05-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Yeah I had that. But I kept getting emails trying to tempt me to upgrade to more features for a price.

Laura

eg8r
05-10-2003, 11:09 AM
It will not be accurate to the temp in my apartment. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif It is getting into the 90's and my AC guy cannot figure out what is wrong with the AC unit outside. Yesterday it was like 85 inside. This morning it is a little cooler outside so we have some relief, only 84 on the thermostat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Barbara
05-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Heide,

You should have something like that with all the crazy weather that's been going down lately. Hope you guys are okay in the Midwest. Heck, I hope all the CCBers in the Midwest and South are okay!

Barbara~~~hasn't seen the sun in a week...

Karatemom
05-10-2003, 02:01 PM
Hi girl. We've had some nasty storms here. Tornadoes everywhere but here. Today is supposed to be the worst of all, so we'll see what it brings.

There are areas that have had worse weather than us and I, too, hope everyone is ok.

Heide ~ loves tornadoes and hail and rain and thunder and lightning!

05-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Along with giving you the weather, I'm told it puts a tracking cookie on your hard drive.

Aboo
05-16-2003, 11:09 AM
We lost a pool hall that I played league in last year...
On the same night that my league was, last year... very spooky! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif No one was killed there thank God!