PDA

View Full Version : Karate mom like when is C.C...

nAz
05-12-2003, 11:32 AM
...Gonna show up here?
it gets boring at night around here and he always makes me laugh /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
05-12-2003, 06:01 PM
He's here and he does lurk when he can. It's hard for him to sit and do anything for long periods of time so he doesn't end up posting anything. His back is hurting him pretty bad and is having some trouble adjusting to his new eating habits. He's got a lot to say. He'll be around as soon as he is able.

Heide

heater451
05-12-2003, 07:14 PM
It's type for Christ to learn touch-typing, and how to take dictation. . . .

=======================

nAz
05-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Now thats a thought, Heide you type while he dictates. oh and rub his back too /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Karatemom
05-12-2003, 09:42 PM
WHAT??????? LIKE I DON'T DO ENOUGH ALREADY? YOU WANT ME TO RUB HIS BACK, TOO? hahahahahaha

Too bad, I already do that. I wouldn't mind taking dictation, in fact, we've tried that before. And also, Christ types much better than his dad, even puts his fingers the right way on the keyboard! He's too busy with homework and girlfriends to type for his dad. I'll see what I can do about taking dictation from him.

Heide ~ never too busy for a reason to sit at the computer

nAz
05-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know you do a lot for him your a good young women.
That lucky bastard! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Hey where can I get one of you at? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
05-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Corn Country (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&osd=n&newn ame=&newdesc=&dsd=g&newHash=-1867343344&newTHash=376155133&newErr=%BB&newTErr=% BD&proceed=Proceed&newFL=Use+Address+Below&newaddr =&newcsz=Brooklyn%2C+NY&newcountry=us&newTFL=Use+A ddress+Below&newtaddr=&newtcsz=moline%2C+IL&newtco untry=us&Submit=Get+Directions)

nAz, maybe she has a twin sister. LOL

~~ hope this helps

~~~ rod, is pretty sure it didn't help -- well do you like corn? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
05-13-2003, 12:18 AM
Triplets, maybe? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nAz
05-13-2003, 12:49 AM
Hmmm twins huh? triplets?? Quadriplets??? one for eveyone /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No no it didn't halp /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif