PDA

View Full Version : which Marvel character are you?

nAz
05-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Take this test to find out which Marvel character best suits you.
If your favourite character isn't in the test that's probably because i think they suck. The Characters are skewed towards the X-MEN as this was originally X-MEN only, but was expanded to include outside characters from the marvel universe.

The more your answers differ from the norm, the more interesting your character will be, so don't be scared to exaggerate. But don't lie so you can be Wolverine!!!

Marvel Character (http://users.bigpond.net.au/snafu/bbtb/xmen/index.html)

Im Spider man
http://users.bigpond.net.au/snafu/bbtb/xmen/gfx/spidey.jpg

Name: Peter Parker

POB: USA

Powers/Abilities: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, reflexes, and equilibrium; the ability to cause parts of his body to stick with great tenacity to most surfaces; and a subconscious premonitional "spider" sense. He is also extremely fast and agile.

He wears a pair of web shooters on his wrists that shoot webs, c'mon you already know all this...

Brief Bio: Peter Parker was an orphan, and a nerd. After being bitten by a radioactive spider, he was granted amazing abilities. At first he used these abilities for fame, appearing on a tv shows and even designing an outlandish costume.

Back stage after a show, he failed to stop a robber that ran past him, a move he later regretted, as the same robber killed his uncle. Vowing to fight crime, he became spider-man.

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2003, 12:33 PM
I'm Rogue

http://users.bigpond.net.au/snafu/bbtb/xmen/gfx/rogue-b.jpg

Name: Marie

Mutant Power: Rogue can absorb others' memories and abilities through physical contact. In battle with the original Ms. Marvel, Rogue assimilated the heroine's powers permanently -- acquiring invulnerability, super-strength and the ability to fly. The transfer that occurs when someone touches Rogue causes severe damage to the other person, and could possibly result in death.

Brief Bio: After putting her first boyfriend into a coma, Rogue ran away from home. She met Mystique who raised her and forced her to join her brotherhood of mutants. After ambushing Ms Marvel [a member of the Avengers] and holding on for a long amount of time, Rogue got her powers of flight, strength and invulnerability on a permanent basis.

On Mystique's orders, Rogue took on the Avengers and almost beat them. After realising the error of Mystique's ways, Rogue joined the X-MEN, much to Wolverine's disapproval, as he was a good friend of Carol Danvers, aka Ms Marvel.

Rogue had a brief fling with Magneto, before returning to the X-MEN and falling for Gambit.

Wacky Plot line: Due to the nature of her powers, the relationship with Gambit was always awkward. They did manage to get it on once though, when a villain incarcerated them beneath Antarctica and temporarily removed their powers. Unfortunately, Rogue soon learned about Gambit's involvement with the Moorlock massacre and dumped him shirtless in Antarctica!

TomBrooklyn
05-12-2003, 01:38 PM
I'm Professor X, Professor Charles Francis Xavier. USA

Professor X is the most powerful telepath on the planet. This allows him to
read and control other people minds, to erase memories, create mental
illusions and to project himself into the astral plane amongst other things.

Charles joined the army with his brother and served in Korea and Israel.
Whilst in Israel Charles met Erik Lensherr, who would later become Magneto.
The two became friends. After traveling back to America, Charles formed the
x-men.

=Professor X

(no exageration/imagination used in the quiz)

eg8r
05-12-2003, 01:58 PM
I am Colossus

Name: Piotr 'Peter' Nikolaievitch Rasputin

POB: Russia

Mutant Power: Colossus has the ability to transform his body into an organic steel like substance. While in metal form Colossus has super strength and is really, really hard to damage.

Breif Bio: Colossus left the Ust-Ordynski Collective in Siberia to join Xavier's second group of X-MEN. He spent many years with them until his little sister Illyana became the first victim to the mutant plague known as the legacy virus. When she died, Peter was so disenfranchised with Xavier's way that he joined Magneto's Acolytes.

After returning to the x-men sometime later, Peter injected himself with an experimental innoculation in an effort to wipe out the legacy virus. His actions ended the threat of the virus once and for all but claimed his life.

Wacky Plotline: During a battle with the uber powerfull, reality altering villian Proteus, [who had a vulnerability to metal] Colossus was forced to make a big decision... He saved the world... by puching his fist through Proteus' chest!

eg8r

Rod
05-12-2003, 03:09 PM
I am Havok.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/snafu/bbtb/xmen/gfx/havok-b.jpg

You are Havok!

Name: Alex Summers

Mutant Power: Havok has the ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy and release it as waves of intense heat -- creating plasma, a state of matter consisting of charged subatomic particles. Heat waves will emanate from Havok's body in all directions unless purposefully channeled, usually along the length of his arms. When one of these waves strikes an object, the sudden jump in temperature may cause it to shatter, explode or simply disintegrate.

Brief Bio: The brother of X-MEN leader Cyclops, Havok has always lived under his brother's shadow. He has led X-Factor, a group of mutant criminals known as the brotherhood and a version of the X-MEN from an alternate dimension known as the six.

Havok is as powerful as his brother, but lacks leadership skills and is more hot headed. Scott and Alex are invulnerable to each other's powers.

Wacky Plot line: After detonating a bomb/plane/time machine to save a city, Havok was transported to another dimension where he led a group of alternate X-MEN known as the six. In this reality, Beast was dumb, Angel was evil and breathed fire and Storm was a vampire!

The book was called Mutant X [a title which was stolen for a crappy, rip off tv show]. Recently the book was cancelled and Havok was returned to his original dimension albeit in a coma.

other characters you could have been:
angel beast cable chamber captain america colossus cyclops daredevil emma frost gambit havok
hawkeye the hulk the human torch iceman the invisible woman ironman jean grey juggernaut
magneto marrow nightcrawler northstar professor x psylocke the punisher quicksilver
reed richards rogue sabretooth the scarlet witch spider-man storm the thing thor wolverine

Jimmy Mendoza
05-12-2003, 04:12 PM
According to the bio, I "got it on" with Rogue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gambit:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/snafu/bbtb/xmen/gfx/gambit-b.jpg

Mutant Power: Through physical contact, Gambit can charge inanimate objects with kinetic energy, which is released on contact with explosive results. Gambit also has slightly enhanced agility and speed.

Brief Bio: Growing up alone in New Orleans as a pickpocket, Gambit's red eyes always set him apart. A thief and a ladies man, Gambit joined the X-MEN after rescuing Storm from the Shadow King.

Gambit and Rogue have always had an on/off relationship, because of the barrier of her powers. They did manage to get it on once though, when a villain removed their powers temporarily whilst holding them prisoner below Antarctica.

Jimmy Mendoza
05-12-2003, 04:15 PM
How could you dump me SHIRTLESS in Antarctica?!?

UWPoolGod
05-12-2003, 05:47 PM
I am Iceman

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2003, 07:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy Mendoza:</font><hr> According to the bio, I "got it on" with Rogue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote>

Was it good for you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-12-2003, 07:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy Mendoza:</font><hr> How could you dump me SHIRTLESS in Antarctica?!? <hr /></blockquote>

Um, you didn't live up to my standards? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deniel
05-12-2003, 11:59 PM
LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
you guys are killing me LOL ^____^

Oh, I'm nightcrawler btw

Jimmy Mendoza
05-13-2003, 02:46 PM
"Gambit also has slightly enhanced agility and speed."

It was good for me, but maybe the enhanced "speed" is what got me left shirtless in Antarctica! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 03:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy Mendoza:</font><hr> "Gambit also has slightly enhanced agility and speed."

It was good for me, but maybe the enhanced "speed" is what got me left shirtless in Antarctica! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>ROFLMAO

MikeM
05-13-2003, 03:19 PM
It said I was:

PATRICK FROM SWEDEN!

MM

Kato
05-13-2003, 07:30 PM
I am Havok.

Never heard of 'em.

Kato~~~just started reading The Hulk tonight.

snipershot
05-13-2003, 07:44 PM
I am Wolverine (I didn't lie)

Name: Logan

POB: Canada

Mutant Power: A healing factor which rapidly heals most garden variety wounds and slows his ageing. I also have three claws protruding from each hand, these claws are part of my skeletal structure and were coated with adamantium during my abduction by the weapon x project, I also have enhanced senses of smell and hearing.

Brief Bio: Logans past is twisted and detailed, he has been an operative for the CIA, A samurai in Japan and has fought in many wars, sometime before he joined the x men he was abducted into the weapon x project, a secretive branch of the Canadian government that experemented on mutants with the aim of producing super soldiers.

WesK
05-14-2003, 01:41 PM
cute...

Aboo
05-14-2003, 03:00 PM
You are Beast!

Name: Henry 'Hank' McCoy

Mutant Power: Beast is blessed with superhuman strength, speed and agility and also has the acrobatic prowess of an elite gymnast.

Brief Bio: Apart from being an X-MAN, Hank McCoy is also a world renowned biochemist. The brains of the X-MEN, Hank serves as the team doctor/scientist/inventor guy. He was also one of the original five X-MEN.

Originally, the only visible signs of Hank's mutation were his large hands and feet. These, combined with his strength and speed, made him a college football star. He only became blue after experimenting on himself [der].

Beast's biggest recent achievement was finding a cure for the mutant killing legacy virus.

Wacky Plot line: In a recent issue of X-MEN, Beast revealed to his ex-girlfriend [reporter Trish Tilby, who had recently dumped him] the fact that he is actually gay! A few issues later however, he revealed that he he did it because of his warped sense of humor.

Beast has also recently mutated further, and now has a more feline look. To me he still looks like the beast from Disney's Beauty and the Beast so i used pics of the classic Beast here.

pooldaddy9
05-15-2003, 03:16 PM
You are Cyclops!

Name: Scott Summers

Who ever that is, not into cyclops

cueball1950
05-17-2003, 09:27 PM
The Idiot who helps anyone and everyone. So which ever that one is. I am him...........................Mike

nAz
05-17-2003, 10:29 PM
ahhh you must be the Mutant that goes by the name cueball /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif