PDA

View Full Version : Posting Process Slow For Anyone Else?

Sid_Vicious
05-13-2003, 07:11 AM
I find that doing a reply to a message is REALLY slow between the time I hit reply and the dialog box comes back. It this an experience you have, and if so, why do you think it is that way? I'm sure the faster connections are less noticable, but I'd expect it to still be apparent unless I'm an isolated case...sid

Rich R.
05-13-2003, 07:40 AM
Sid, although I have a fairly fast computer connection, I have been experiencing a slow response time too. I believe it may be a problem with the server used by the CCB, since I do not have the same problem with other sites. However, I am as far as you can get from a computer expert. I defer to the people who know what they are talking about. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 08:42 AM
I'm no expert on PCs but I do know about my connections.

I have a cable modem and its always a fast connection. The only differences I usually see is a slow server or busy server.

AZBilliards is always slower than CCB and lately CCB has been slow, especially on the weekends.

Not sure why.. but I can tell the difference on my end... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nAz
05-13-2003, 11:00 AM
Yeah its slow for me too, but only here on CCB. maybe they have a router down.
its been like this for me since last night Feels like im on a 28.8 connection /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheesemouse
05-13-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm glad to hear you guys are having slow load problems because I was starting to think my p/c was worn out. I'm on a fast cable and I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!......LOL....

snipershot
05-13-2003, 07:48 PM
I have a dial up connection and a 56k modem, but the posting process is reasonably quick for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hopster
05-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Im in the same boat as you Sniper but it works and my connections free so who could ask for more ?? lol
But i havent had any problems posting.