PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament 4 months away!!!!

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 08:37 AM
Its still early, (only 4 more months)

The prize list is growing and its got a potential of being over $2000 of prizes and cash.

All Cash will go towards 'Door Prizes'. I would like to be able to get something for everyone that attends (spouses and guests) available for a Door Prize.

The list of donations is growing and I will keep publishing all that is donated and who was the kind person(s) blessing CCB with these efforts.

9BallGirl (Wendy) and Kato (RJ) will be the presenters of the 'Door Prizes'.... they should love giving away all the great stuff...

Wally_in_Cincy
05-13-2003, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Its still early, (only 4 more months)

<font color="blue">I don't know. Time flies when you're our age LOL. </font color>

The prize list is growing and its got a potential of being over $2000 of prizes and cash.

<font color="red">You're tempting me now Tom. I still can't decide whether to go or not. </font color>

All Cash will go towards 'Door Prizes'. I would like to be able to get something for everyone that attends (spouses and guests) available for a Door Prize.

The list of donations is growing and I will keep publishing all that is donated and who was the kind person(s) blessing CCB with these efforts.

<font color="blue">I will donate one of my "World Series Runner-up-Division 4" plaques from the CSPL. Am I being too generous? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

9BallGirl (Wendy) and Kato (RJ) will be the presenters of the 'Door Prizes'.... they should love giving away all the great stuff...

<font color="red">Like Pat Sajak and Vanna White. Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 10:42 AM
Wally,
I'm not sure if you could enjoy a WHOLE week of POOL, Partying and Pleasure.... at your age.. one of them would certainly mame you for the rest of your life... or 5 years.. which ever comes first... LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
<font color="red">Like Pat Sajak and Vanna White. Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif </font color>
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>Nah. More like Tony Orlando and Dawn or Sonny and Cher. LOL

We've got so far in the CCB Tourney:

1. WesK
2. Kato
3. 9 Ball Girl
4. RichR
5. PoolDaddy9
6. Ross
7. MikeM
8. Tom_in_Cincy
9. Mr. Ingrate
10. Bluewolf
11. Whitewolf
12. Eric
13. Deeman
14. Brian in VA
15. Socrates
16. KillerBreak
17. Cueball1950
18. Ted Harris
19. KarateMom
20. Chris Cass
21. Christ
22. Phil in SoFLA
23. Jon from MN

PM me with Count Me In! in the subject line if you'd like to play. Hint, hint Wally. A good time will be had by all!

Deeman
05-13-2003, 10:50 AM
Tom,

In honor of my going to the Kentucky Derby, betting several horses on every race and not winning a single bet, I'll send you $50 to add to the money fund. Just PM me your address so I can mail you a check. By the way, I did have the second place horse and was at least heartened by the fact that the jockey may have had something in his hand. Alas, there was nothing and I can't even console myself that I had been cheated out of winning! Go figure!!!

I go to the Preakness this weekend and don't really expect to do much better. Well, at least i have good seats!

Looking forward to the CCB Tournament..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ceebee
05-13-2003, 11:17 AM
I realize there may be a post that answers these questions, but I haven't found it.

When is the Tournament? Where is the Tournament? What is the format.. 9 Ball, 8 ball or ??. What size table is going to be played on? What are the requirements? Will I be allowed to offer a complimentary product as a prize for the Winner?. Will there be more than one winner?

Voodoo Daddy
05-13-2003, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
1. WesK
2. Kato
3. 9 Ball Girl
4. RichR
5. PoolDaddy9
6. Ross
7. MikeM
8. Tom_in_Cincy
9. Mr. Ingrate
10. Bluewolf
11. Whitewolf
12. Eric
13. Deeman
14. Brian in VA
15. Socrates
16. KillerBreak
17. Cueball1950
18. Ted Harris
19. KarateMom
20. Chris Cass
21. Christ
22. Phil in SoFLA
<hr /></blockquote>

Maybe...and I mean MAYBE if I can get picked up at the AIRPORT? FRIDAY MORNING...I'll come up and hang until SUNDAY/MONDAY

Rich R.
05-13-2003, 11:51 AM
It will be a long summer, waiting for the CCB tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
Maybe...and I mean MAYBE if I can get picked up at the AIRPORT? FRIDAY MORNING...I'll come up and hang until SUNDAY/MONDAY <hr /></blockquote>Hey! Deja vu! Actually I'll be there from Monday, 9/15 thru Monday, 9/22. Ahhhhh yes pool heaven. Hey! If you're going to come, I'll walk to the airport just to come and get ya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-13-2003, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Wally,
I'm not sure if you could enjoy a WHOLE week of POOL, Partying and Pleasure.... at your age.. one of them would certainly mame you for the rest of your life... or 5 years.. which ever comes first... LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dude I don't know if I'll make it thru this week. I moved and unpacked for 9 days and then our city tournament started Saturday. We played from 5:00 till 3:00 a.m. Sat., 5:00 till 9:30 p.m. Sun. and 7:30 till midnight last night /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. The thing ends Sunday if we're still in it.

Wally~~After 8 years forgot what a bitch moving was /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Karatemom
05-13-2003, 12:44 PM
What is the airport that is the closest? I'm getting ready to book the flight, but not sure of the destination, LOL. There are 3 airports that come up on the screen and want to make sure that I book the right one.

Heide

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Hi Heide. The closest airport is the Norfolk Airport (ORF). Ask Kato, it's the busiest of them all! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm touching down on 9/15 at about 2ish PM.

MikeM
05-13-2003, 01:20 PM
You name the time and place and they'll be a red carpet welcome waiting for ya'.

MM...Kato, Do you have a red carpet?

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Where, Virgina Beach VA. (Pool Hall location is being negotiated)

When, Saturday Sept 20th at 10am

9 ball on 9' tables.

Complimentary offerings are welcome. (yes.. allowed)

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 02:34 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif "crazy" is just a few levels below what will happen if VooDoo is there..

Damn.. no sleep.. all party.. and about 10 times more fun..

MAYBe we just ought to go to Miami and rescue VooDoo from all the sane people there..

I really hope the maybe turns into a HELL YEAH!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-13-2003, 03:32 PM
is the tournament at the same place it was last year? if so, I just might take the trip to watch..

Let me know..

Karatemom
05-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Thanks. We're booked and ready to go!!!!! We'll get there around noon on the 15th. The only bad thing is we have to go through O'Hare - YUCK! I hate ORD airport. But nothing can overshadow the CCB'ers getting together. I just can't wait!!!!!

Heide

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 06:00 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-13-2003, 07:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>
9BallGirl (Wendy) and Kato (RJ) will be the presenters of the 'Door Prizes'.... they should love giving away all the great stuff... <hr /></blockquote>

I'd be delighted to hand out prizes. I'd also be delighted to hang out with Wendy a little longer (but hey, who wouldn't).

Kato

WesK
05-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Absolutely.