PDA

View Full Version : Men Live Longer Study

Sid_Vicious
05-13-2003, 01:36 PM
STARING at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10 minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy a half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure,less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful. Dr KAREN WEATHERBY who carried out the study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine:"JUST 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30 minute aerobic workout"

Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's is no question that gazing at breasts makes Men healthier. "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four or five years.

9 Ball Girl
05-13-2003, 03:02 PM
Hmmm. Does terminal lust count? http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/mhihi.gif

http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1041949657.gif

MikeM
05-13-2003, 03:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> STARING at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10 minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy a half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure,less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful. Dr KAREN WEATHERBY who carried out the study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine:"JUST 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30 minute aerobic workout"

Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's is no question that gazing at breasts makes Men healthier. "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four or five years. <hr /></blockquote>

There are also recent studies showing that drinking is good for your health too. I guess that means that Strip Joints are really health clubs!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
MM

05-13-2003, 03:03 PM
If that's true, I'll live to 150!

Sid_Vicious
05-13-2003, 03:23 PM
You joke about the quality of health and drinking, and now this ogling benefit...but by dad never was sick prior to his retirement and eventual brain cancer discovery. The man drank 6-10 beers every evening of his life,,,called it his medicine, and I know that he(like I) ogle with the best of them. My doctor upon last physical after asking all the regular questions beginning with "Have you ever had...?" said to me, "You've led a healthy life haven't you? Any special things you do?" I should'a said, "Guzzle and ogle Doc, just guzzle and ogle." sid~~~definitely see you on the far side of 100 if this breast survey is accurate, plus I get extra time added for the other parts I ogle ;-)

Hopster
05-13-2003, 05:28 PM
If staring at their breasts is almost as good as a 30 min workout, is staring at their asses almost as good as a 20 min workout ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-13-2003, 06:04 PM
I don't agree with this study. My blood pressure is very high and I'm taking 6 pills a day to control it. Even though I ogle at my wife, who has a healthy set, I ogle at others as well, my doc called me a walking time bomb. This just gets my heart racing and my BP is up. I better go find my wife to relieve some of the pressure.lol

snipershot
05-13-2003, 07:32 PM
I shall live for an eternity.

Singlemalt
05-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Wow, I will never die now /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooldaddy9
05-15-2003, 03:28 PM
I'm feeling better already. How do you get to be a part of these research teams? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif