PDA

View Full Version : REPOST: Questions from a Beginner

05-14-2003, 05:28 AM
Hello - I'm getting ready to have a table installed in my rec room and I'm now in need of accessories. I'm hoping to get some answers to the following:

(1) Good websites to order accessories (e.g., pool light, balls, cues, etc.)

(2) Make and model of a good pool cue that's high quality, but not too expensive (ie., $75 - $150 range). Any recommendations on best weight or is that truly a personal choice?

(3) Good pool balls. Maybe not the most expensive, but ones of high quality that will last for many years.

Thanks to all in advance for your help. Steve

05-14-2003, 05:39 AM
May I ask why you're reposting this question, when you were given several answers to your first post?

bluewolf
05-14-2003, 06:11 AM
UH. Maybe to get Judas' posts to the second page??

05-14-2003, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> UH. Maybe to get Judas' posts to the second page?? <hr /></blockquote>Well, that's not the way to do it. Double posting and/or cross posting is bad etiquette, and causes answers to be fragmented all over the place. The correct way to raise a post to the top of the list is to merely bump the original post. I realize not everyone knows this, so that's why I asked first.

And on the subject of Judas' posts, I emailed the moderator/webmaster about them when I saw them first thing this morning. I see they've since been deleted. Thanks Mod! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif