PDA

View Full Version : Hattiesburg,MS and the gambling post

Grady
03-26-2002, 12:06 PM
I went through Hattiesburg about a year ago and spent the night there. In my room I looked in the phone book for pool rooms and there weren't any.I played there many years ago and it was a wonderful experience. Anyway I honestly thought about opening a pool room there.
Now I read about gambling going on there and I wonder if anyone knows what the name of the place is and maybe even have the phone number? Please don't repeat news about wagering activities there on-line to me. I just want to know where they're playing. Thanks a lot, Grady

Chris Cass
03-26-2002, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA
Your killing me Grady. LOL Your secret is mine and I won't tell a soul.
Regards,
C.C.

03-26-2002, 01:33 PM
Grady, I might be completely wrong, but when I passed through town a couple of years ago I thought the name of the room was "Snake's"..... Doug

Nostroke
03-26-2002, 05:34 PM
playpool.com shows Snakes Place601-544-4263

Professor
03-27-2002, 06:56 AM
Grady,
The two rooms in Hattiesburg, MS are Snakes and the Green Room. If you are down this way around April 19-21 you will probably find Lil' John, as well a a bunch of others, in Starkville at Southern Billiards for the tournaments and related activities. The tournaments are 9-Ball, but if you care to play in the open you should go ahead and enter for it is limited to 48 players and it will fill up. Hope to see you again.

BrakenRun
04-02-2002, 12:14 AM
I met Lil John at a tourny in Dallas about a year ago. He is quite the character. I got a kick out of him. I talked to him and his backer for quite a while. He could have also been a comedian. Really funny guy! Kevin