PDA

View Full Version : Latest Addition to the CCB Tourney List

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2003, 03:19 PM
When: September 20, 2003
Time: 10 AM
Where: Virginia Beach, VA (poolroom to be announced)
Who: CCBers
Why: Why not?!

Latest additions in Bold:

1. WesK
2. Kato
3. 9 Ball Girl
4. RichR
5. PoolDaddy9
6. Ross
7. MikeM
8. Tom_in_Cincy
9. Mr. Ingrate
10. Bluewolf
11. Whitewolf
12. Eric
13. Deeman
14. Brian in VA
15. Socrates
16. KillerBreak
17. Cueball1950
18. Ted Harris
19. KarateMom
20. Chris Cass
21. Christ
22. Phil in SoFLA
23. Jon from MN
24. Wally_in_Cincy
25. Q-guy

PM me, 9 Ball Girl, with Count Me In! in the subject line if you'd like to partake in this extravaganza! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So far we've got the following:

--2x4 cue case from Talisman Tips (aka Tony CCB member)
--TWO 25 packs of Talisman Tips from Tony (CCB member)
--Tee Shirts from Talisman Tips (aka Tony)
--$650 Black Heart Cue from Jerry Eick (aka Blackheart)
--$50 cash from Brady Berhman (aka Brady)
--$50 membership to Fantasy 9 Ball from Brady Berhman
--1st and 2nd Place Trophies from CueBall1950 (Mike)
--4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member)
--$50 cash from Mr. Ingrate (aka David S.)
--3 Talisman Tips from Harold A. (aka Predator anti-champion)
--$50 cash from Deeman
--Cue ball display case from PoolDaddy9 (aka Joel)
--Coin holders from Jon at MNBilliards (for all those bar box players)

Kato and I will be at the door to grace you with our presence with door prizes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif If you'd like to make a donation, regardless if you can make it or not, send a PM to Tom_in_Cincy and let him know that 9 Ball Girl sent ya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jjinfla
05-14-2003, 03:32 PM
When is the deadline to enter? Jake

Rod
05-14-2003, 04:23 PM
Quite a list you have there. Lots of good players. What's that ringer Wally doing in there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'd just love to walk in and have you and Kato grace me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Tom_In_Cincy
05-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Wally In Cincy Vrs. Tom In Cincy.. Challenge Match
14.1 to 100 points. I can't give Wally a spot, he's too dangerous with that new cue... And I've seen him play in some pretty good matches. This ought to be a close match.

Anyone care to make a prediction? (Wally did buy that cue about a year ago... and we have played each other since then.. and if I remember correctly.. he did win a game)

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2003, 08:11 PM
There really isn't a deadline. We're looking for a 32 player field and we're now up to 25 (I've added yet another CCBer on the list up above there). We've still got four months to go and I'm sure we'll have some Alternates in case anyone from the group of 32 can't make it.

9 Ball Girl
05-14-2003, 08:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Anyone care to make a prediction? <hr /></blockquote>

Well, since I was suppose to marry Wally some time ago and that kinda sorta fell through, I don't know how reliable he is, so I'm going to have to put my $$$ on the ever-so-huggable Tom. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---still loves Wally though... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
05-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Huh, you think I would grace you Rod? You got another thing comin'. The ONLY reason I want you in Virginia is so you can buy me those 2 beers you owe me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~~come on son, pony up and get your but out there.

PS. I live like 10 minutes from Q-Guy and I've never met him. I'm looking forward to it.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-15-2003, 06:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Wally In Cincy Vrs. Tom In Cincy.. Challenge Match
14.1 to 100 points. I can't give Wally a spot, he's too dangerous with that new cue...

<font color="blue">Bull$hit. I need 40 and you know it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font color>

And I've seen him play in some pretty good matches. This ought to be a close match.

<font color="blue">Yeah right. </font color>

Anyone care to make a prediction? (Wally did buy that cue about a year ago... and we have played each other since then.. and if I remember correctly.. he did win a game)

<font color="blue">Even a blind squirrel......can 3-foul his opponent occasionally /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Wally_in_Cincy
05-15-2003, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Quite a list you have there. Lots of good players. What's that ringer Wally doing in there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Ringer? Try "partner's boat anchor" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm just going for the booze.

Wally~~now has an incentive to practice during the summer.

05-15-2003, 09:51 AM

9 Ball Girl
05-15-2003, 11:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> Why is Killer Break being invited? He never posts. Maybe he plans on winning all of the door prizes LOL. <hr /></blockquote>Anyone who was there and played last year is in without a doubt and without question. Hope that helps! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-15-2003, 11:52 AM
With no money on the line and with it being a blind draw what's the difference? Besides, Wendy and I are in Cahootz. He will get 3 Tailsman tips as a door prize /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~'jus funnin'

cueball1950
05-15-2003, 09:04 PM
I would like to clear up some things about KILLERBREAK. His name is Paul and he is from Saratoga NY&gt; He is also one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Paul just started a new job and he is working his butt off 12 to 15 hours a day. No he has not posted in awhile but he has been lurking. he has also ben having a problem with his computer. it is an old onw with a dial up service. So you can see why he has been having problems. When he changes computers he wiil again start posting. So lets give him a break and all stay friends....Just my thoughts.....Mike

Chris Cass
05-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Thank you, Mike, for clearing that up. Please accept my apologies, everyone, as I mistakenly took Sledgehammer Break for Killer Break. It has been bothering me all night. I am going to delete my post. Thank you again.

Regards,

C.C. ~~ trying to find my mind

Tom_In_Cincy
05-16-2003, 08:49 PM
3 foul? me? against Wally? yeah.. it happened.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-16-2003, 08:52 PM
Mike,

Killer Break is welcome (even if he has been working hard and with long hours and has a bad computer and stuff)

No excuses for the 1st Champ. As long as he gets bluewolf as a partner and DUMPS... LOL.. all in good fun.. its going to be a party with some pool involved.

Be there in Sept. everyone else will.. (still missed the BCA Vegas getogether... that must have been a blast)

bluewolf
05-17-2003, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Mike,

Killer Break is welcome (even if he has been working hard and with long hours and has a bad computer and stuff)

No excuses for the 1st Champ. As long as he gets bluewolf as a partner and DUMPS... LOL.. all in good fun.. its going to be a party with some pool involved.

Be there in Sept. everyone else will.. (still missed the BCA Vegas getogether... that must have been a blast) <hr /></blockquote>

LOL Looking forward to meeting people and seeing some really good pool. I am sure I would learn some stuff too.

Laura

05-17-2003, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
So far we've got the following:

--2x4 cue case from Talisman Tips (aka Tony CCB member)
--TWO 25 packs of Talisman Tips from Tony (CCB member)
--Tee Shirts from Talisman Tips (aka Tony)
--$650 Black Heart Cue from Jerry Eick (aka Blackheart)
--$50 cash from Brady Berhman (aka Brady)
--$50 membership to Fantasy 9 Ball from Brady Berhman
--1st and 2nd Place Trophies from CueBall1950 (Mike)
--4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member)
--$50 cash from Mr. Ingrate (aka David S.)
--3 Talisman Tips from Harold A. (aka Predator anti-champion)
--$50 cash from Deeman
--Cue ball display case from PoolDaddy9 (aka Joel)
--Coin holders from Jon at MNBilliards (for all those bar box players)

Kato and I will be at the door to grace you with our presence with door prizes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif If you'd like to make a donation, regardless if you can make it or not, send a PM to Tom_in_Cincy and let him know that 9 Ball Girl sent ya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Anyone donate any plane tickets from AZ to VA?????
I could make a sign...."VA or Bust" ...How long do you think it would take to hitch hike from AZ to VA????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath
05-17-2003, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Richard Cranium:</font><hr>I could make a sign...."VA or Bust" ...How long do you think it would take to hitch hike from AZ to VA????? <hr /></blockquote>If you have a chance watch the film "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", and learn the 'rules of the road' as taught by a cameo appearance from George Carlin. You might not want to hitch hike then.

Rod
05-17-2003, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure but I think I would wear my arm out first! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif