PDA

View Full Version : Some BCA 9 ball results-Vegas

Hopster
05-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Okay, this is from Thurs night early games.
Allison beat Karen Corr, was hill hill if i recall right. Is it me or do those two not really care for each other ?
It was taking a few minutes for each of them to agree to the racking of the balls and they were using the sardo. At one point they had to call the ref in to do it.

Some japanese guy, Kawabato or something like that beat Strickland. He was also beating Archer 6-1 when i left. had to leave early those bench seats are tough on the back.

Francisco and Souqet went hill hill and it was Franciscos break and he made 5 balls on the break and won it.

My fav match was Villereal beating Jennifer Chen. I love watching Vivian play , she was jumping up and down and yelling. She cracks me up, Chen was banging her cue on the floor and making these yells from a bruce lee movie. Oh well.

Hoffstater got beat by some Taiwanese girl, forget the name.
Mika beat some spanish guy i never heard of.

Anyway, thats all i saw. Great crowd, man the eight ball thing was huge. over 200 something tables. Looked at a lot of cues. Saw some pretty Lucasi,s and had a nice chat with the sales guy. A little too late though as i just got my Viking Vx-14 from Hawleys billiards the day before. Excellent customer service i must add. Sharon Hawley is a doll to deal with as we had a little problem and she straightend it out in light speed. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Did i mention there were a few girls walking around with low cut tops on ?? Oh well, cant expect me to remember everything.

WaltVA
05-16-2003, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Hopster:</font><hr>....Did i mention there were a few girls walking around with low cut tops on ?? Oh well, cant expect me to remember everything.
<hr /></blockquote>
Thanks for the update - glad you were also able to improve your health and add to your life span while you wre there too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Good luck with the new Viking.

Walt in VA

9 Ball Girl
05-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Well, for what it's worth:

The TV matches are set. Mika plays Nick Van Der Berg (sp?). Nick beat Tony R. 11-5.
The winner of this will play Francisco Bustamente who's in the hot seat.

The TV matches are set for the women as well. Helena Thorndfelt plays Karen Corr. Helena beat Vivian Villareal.
The winner of this plays Allison Fisher who's in the hot seat.

I think I've got it right. Anyway, go to Brackets on AZBilliards (http://www.azbilliards.com/bca9ball2003/brackets.cfm)

Hopster
05-16-2003, 10:57 AM
The TV matches are set for the women as well. Helena Thorndfelt plays Karen Corr. Helena beat Vivian Villareal.&lt;-- Nine ball girl

I was watching part of that match, i thought Viv would beat her. Wrong again.

SPetty
05-16-2003, 03:00 PM
The charts this morning show Immonen vs Souquet in the semi finals and the winner of that gets Bustemante (sp) in the finals. I think the azbilliards board hasn't been updated yet. If my women's team keeps winning, I might miss these matches! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kawabata played totally great pool match after match all day long yesterday. I'll be watching for him in the future.

Hopster - find me and say "Howdy"!

9 Ball Girl
05-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update, Susan! And keep shooting 'em good!

Hopster
05-16-2003, 05:36 PM
That Kawabata was on fire, i guess he did wind up beating Archer then.
I would find you but i dont know what you look like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-16-2003, 05:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Hopster:</font><hr> I would find you but i dont know what you look like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Look for the CCB Keychain! Look for the CCB Keychain!

Wendy~~~hope that helps /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopster
05-17-2003, 01:36 PM
Look for the CCB Keychain! Look for the CCB Keychain! &lt;---Wendy~~~hope that helps

It probably might have helped but im not going to be able to make it back down, they put me on a later shift for the weekend so im not getting out till late. Damm golf touranment.