PDA

View Full Version : BCA amature results

Rod
05-17-2003, 06:39 PM
There are some returns posted. I'm sure more will come later. The men and womens pro tournament is over but no results as yet.

BCA link (http://www.bca-pool.com/cgi/site/framegate.cgi?url=http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/8ball/2003results.shtml)

Karatemom
05-17-2003, 07:04 PM
Hiya, Rod!! One of Chris' teammates took 3rd in the Open, Frank DeCasteker (sp?). Even though the results of the championship matches aren't posted yet for the 9 ball event, I'm not surprised about Allison and Karen in the finals. I'm glad that Ralf Souquet made it though, am anxiosly awaiting the results of that one between him and Bustamante.

Heide

Rod
05-17-2003, 07:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew some of these people, or teams. Arizona hasn't faired to well as yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Heck I don't even have a clue who all went there.

The mens finals should be great. Old Ralphy should be out for revenge. It will be good no doubt. I'd like to see Ralph win.

Rod

Karatemom
05-17-2003, 08:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I was wondering if anyone knew some of these people, or teams. Arizona hasn't faired to well as yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Heck I don't even have a clue who all went there.

The mens finals should be great. Old Ralphy should be out for revenge. It will be good no doubt. I'd like to see Ralph win.

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Ron O'Meata Jr and Dawn Spencer took off 1st place in the Scotch Doubles Open, and Jeff Sargent and Amy Latzko took off 2nd in the Master's. Jeff and Ron are friends of Chris'. Nice to see some locals do well.

We'd like to see Ralf take off the men's division in the 9 ball event as well. Been rooting for him all the way!

Heide

Rod
05-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Hey, you could have a parade when they get back! I don't suppose they do that though. They should get some kind of recognition in the local paper though. All it would take is a call to the paper. hint hint

SPetty
05-17-2003, 08:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>We'd like to see Ralf take off the men's division in the 9 ball event as well. Been rooting for him all the way!<hr /></blockquote>Ralf beat Busta 7-6. It was a real fun match to watch. Glad I was there.

For those who didn't feel like following the link, Karen beat Allison 7-1. It was brutal.

Every one of those competitors were absolutely full of class - win or lose. Great day!

Karatemom
05-17-2003, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the report, Susan. I'm so glad that Ralf won. It must have been quite a match being hill-hill at one point. Karen must have been having a bad night, 7-1, OUCH! I suppose Allison was due though.

Thanks again!

Heide

Rod
05-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Woo Hoo, glad Ralph won. Wrong part of the month for Allison.

9 Ball Girl
05-18-2003, 06:14 PM
I know Heather Hatt from NY. She came in 7/8 in the Women's Open Singles. In the Scotch Doubles Open, I know William Rueben/Heather Hatt. They came in 15/16. I know the girls of MudHoney from NY. They came in 5/6 of the Women's Master Team. I know Jason Kane of NY. He came in 1st for the Men's Speed Pool.

Wendy~~~Go NY Go NY Go! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

cuechick
05-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Also Steve Lipskey's team out of ABCE finished in the top 10 in the Team Open! Congrats!