PDA

View Full Version : Best Pool Magazine

03-26-2002, 01:59 PM
I was just wanderin what you guys think is the best pool magazine. I want to subscribe to one but wanted to ask your opinions first. I just want a mag that covers a litlle of everything. What magazine do you subscribe to? How do you like it, and why? Thanks for your help.

john bastian in pa

Harold Acosta
03-26-2002, 02:24 PM
You are in the right place. Just click on the blue box above next to Billiards Digest.com, where it says Subscribe Today, and you will be receiving the Best magazine out there.

You're just a few clicks away.....

BillPorter
03-26-2002, 06:16 PM
John,

I subscribe to two pool mags, Billiards Digest and Pool & Billiards. But if I had to go with just one, it would be Billiards Digest. Its been around for 20+ years and has some very good writers. George Fels, a frequent contributor to this board, is one of them.

Doctor_D
03-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Good evening:

Personally, I prefer Billiards Digest. So much so, I have NOT renewed my subsciption to Pool & Billiards magazine.

Dr. D.

Cuemage
03-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Bastian...I'm a sucker for punishment. I like BD, P&B, National Billiards News, Inside Pool, & Professor Q's. I just can't get enough pool reading material. Maybe that's why I'm here...hmmmnnn

The Cuemage

Scott Lee
03-29-2002, 06:14 PM
I subscribe to all of those too, with the exception of Professor Q-Balls...and love them all!

Scott Lee

03-30-2002, 08:10 AM
You can also try Inside Pool magazine. Go to www.insidepool.com (http://www.insidepool.com) to see some of the articles and instructionals and see if you'll like it.

Voodoo Daddy
03-30-2002, 09:30 AM
I miss "The Snap" magazine. It had pages full of tournament coverage and action reports. BD has been in my mailbox for many years. Recently I wrote an article for "Inside Pool" {first and last attempt at journalism} and find that magazine to be equally informative. But in real life...any pool magazine is worth reading!!

Voodoo...really just looks at the pictures