PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all who meet up with OPC in Arlington:

rackmup
05-18-2003, 09:07 AM
I'm not certain if it's the lessons he had with Scott Lee. Perhaps it's a change in his diet. More than likely he has made a deal with the Devil himself. Sacrificing chickens and goats during some psuedo-voodoo-pool ritual maybe.

I'm not sure but his game has elevated to levels never witnessed before in the Arlington, Texas area.

I'm afraid. You should be afraid too. Keep your children inside the house. Watch out for your woman.

In what seems to be only a matter of minutes, OPC is taking your money, smiling with a evil glint in his eyes and leaving with your girlfriend.

It's true. I've seen it happen.

Scared,

Ken

OnePocketChamp
05-18-2003, 04:34 PM
Rackmup, how could you make a post like this? Are we not still friends? Have I unknowingly insulted your mother? I am now considering moving to Plattsburgh, NY, where I will be a virtual unknown and may get some honest action - that and I hear the girls are hot in Upstate New York.

For the record, I only left with one guys girlfriend and I don't think she was serious about him because she took her engagement ring off prior to us having hours of sex.

Now, if anyone wants to hook up with me I'll play left handed!!!!!!

Voodoo Daddy
05-19-2003, 04:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Sacrificing chickens and goats during some psuedo-voodoo-pool ritual maybe. Ken <hr /></blockquote>

I havent done the chicken/goat thing in a decade!!

bluewolf
05-19-2003, 05:46 AM
Shucks. I was hoping you were in Arlington, va. Then I could have watched you play op and learn something about it.

Laura

Rod
05-19-2003, 10:03 AM
OPC,
Yah she couldn't have been very serious about him. ha ha
Ok you have to play lefty but I still need a ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ROd