PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks-Spurs in the Western Conference Finals.

rackmup
05-18-2003, 09:13 AM
While I am reluctant to take the credit, it seems that my workouts with the Dallas Mavericks have paid off for them.

It was nothing really. I just brought them back to the fundamentals and helped with the proven mechanics of burying the three-pointer.

Fellas, remember...I'm here for you. Keep the team jet fueled up and I can be in San Antonio in a moments notice.

Also, let Mark Cuban know I can't make the BBQ at his house tonight. I have pool league and my team needs me. He'll understand.

Regards,

Ken (next up for vacation from the playoffs: The San Antonio Spurs)

Tom_In_Cincy
05-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Ken's responsible for the NBA's Texas Triangle trio?

Look out, the rest of the NBA doesn't have a chance.

Sid_Vicious
05-18-2003, 09:42 AM
Ken...What'cha charge for pool? I'm gettin' tired of 3rd place finishes in the chip tourneys, and you've done wonders with the Mavericks.

Say what time did the game get over? I left Skillman at half time, stopped to buy some dead chicken on the way home, and then couldn't find the game around 9pm. That must have been a fast 2nd half....sid

snipershot
05-18-2003, 01:10 PM
I can't wait for the series to start, I was so happy when the Lakers lost, their a great team but I was getting sick of them winning it all year in and year out. The Mavs and Spurs will make for one hell of a series, I'll take the Mavs in 7.