PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah. He's Coming!

9 Ball Girl
05-18-2003, 06:25 PM
When: September 20, 2003
Time: 10 AM
Where: Virginia Beach, VA (poolroom to be announced)
Who: CCBers
Why: Why not?!

Latest additions in Bold:

1. WesK
2. Kato
3. 9 Ball Girl
4. RichR
5. PoolDaddy9
6. Ross
7. MikeM
8. Tom_in_Cincy
9. Mr. Ingrate
10. Bluewolf
11. Whitewolf
12. Eric
13. Deeman
14. Brian in VA
15. Socrates
16. KillerBreak
17. Cueball1950
18. Ted Harris
19. KarateMom
20. Chris Cass
21. Christ
22. Phil in SoFLA
23. Jon from MN
24. Wally_in_Cincy
25. Q-guy
26. VoodooDaddy
27. Ken
28. BillPorter

PM me, 9 Ball Girl, with Count Me In! in the subject line if you'd like to partake in this extravaganza!

So far we've got the following:

--2x4 cue case from Talisman Tips (aka Tony CCB member)
--TWO 25 packs of Talisman Tips from Tony (CCB member)
--Tee Shirts from Talisman Tips (aka Tony)
--$650 Black Heart Cue from Jerry Eick (aka Blackheart)
--$50 cash from Brady Berhman (aka Brady)
--$50 membership to Fantasy 9 Ball from Brady Berhman
--1st and 2nd Place Trophies from CueBall1950 (Mike)
--4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member)
--$50 cash from Mr. Ingrate (aka David S.)
--3 Talisman Tips from Harold A. (aka Predator anti-champion)
--$50 cash from Deeman
--Cue ball display case from PoolDaddy9 (aka Joel)
--Coin holders from Jon at MNBilliards (for all those bar box players)

Kato and I will be at the door to grace you with our presence with door prizes. If you'd like to make a donation, regardless if you can make it or not, send a PM to Tom_in_Cincy and let him know that 9 Ball Girl sent ya!

Karatemom
05-18-2003, 06:52 PM
It's about time!!!! What the heck took you so long, Voodoo?

Heide ~ you just brightened my day

Voodoo Daddy
05-19-2003, 04:07 AM
Heide...if all works out I'll be there. To be brutally honest <as if this is the first time> the only reason I wanna be there is to hang with the Cass Clan. Flyin' in Friday mornin' and leavin' Monday mornin'...if it all works out.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 06:08 AM
wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

ONLY 5 more open spots... unless VooDoo Daddy counts for two spots (LOL)

AND Ken.. what took you so long?

Still more in the works for the prizes...

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 06:09 AM
If you need to be picked up from the airport.. just let me or the Brew Crew know.. someone will be there. You can count on it.

More action on Fri. Nite.. no sleep again... Yeah

Ken
05-19-2003, 06:14 AM
I had to weigh the competition and Voodoo tipped the scales. Last year I wasn't driving a vehicle I thought would make it but this year looks better.
KenCT

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 06:46 AM
Ken

"And Voodoo Daddy Tipped the scales" LOL.. if we only knew.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 06:47 AM
Wendy,

Please add Bill Porter from Cincy.. he just committed via PM

We are up to 28 only 4 more spots... and its just May 19th.

MikeM
05-19-2003, 07:08 AM
There was never a doubt!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM

9 Ball Girl
05-19-2003, 09:37 AM
You got it boss! I received his PM and he's been added on the list above.

Wendy<---a Brew Crew member and loving it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-19-2003, 09:38 AM
Hahahaha! Just wait 'til you get a load of the "Deadly Finger". Hahahahaha!

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid....

Kato
05-19-2003, 10:18 AM
I've just recently started playing "finger pool" I hope to be proficient in a few short years.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 12:14 PM
I actually saw a guy playing a match with a pencil. Using the eraser end to strike the cue ball.. yikes.

Karatemom
05-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Isn't there a shuttle from the airport to the hotels in the area? If not, we might need a lift if anyone is willing to.

Hey, Voodoo, that's a good a reason as any to come to the Open. Why on earth do you think I'm going? To see the pros and amateurs play pool? NO WAY!!!!!! I'm going to see all the CCB'ers! The Open is just an added extra, LOL.

Heide

9 Ball Girl
05-19-2003, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Why on earth do you think I'm going? To see the pros and amateurs play pool? NO WAY!!!!!! I'm going to see all the CCB'ers! The Open is just an added extra, LOL.<hr /></blockquote>

I like the way this woman thinks...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote KarateMom:</font><hr>Isn't there a shuttle from the airport to the hotels in the area? If not, we might need a lift if anyone is willing to. <hr /></blockquote>

Heide, some hotels do offer the airport shuttle. You might want to call the Wellesley and find out from them. You and I are getting in on the same day, only I'll be getting in at about 2-2:30ish. I thought Kato would be my chauffeur otherwise I'm cabbing it. It's about $15-$20 from the airport and it's about a 15 minute drive.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Not sure if there is a shuttle, but I can see about picking up the Cass Clan.... pm me with your arrival time

Tom_In_Cincy
05-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Is it me, or is everything in VA about 15 minutes away?

Cabbing it is out of the question.. when Limo service is available.. LOL

9 Ball Girl
05-19-2003, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Is it me, or is everything in VA about 15 minutes away?

Cabbing it is out of the question.. when Limo service is available.. LOL <hr /></blockquote>Yeah, you know you're right. Everything seemed to be about 15 minutes away! LOL

Limo service you say? Well then, just for that we're going to have to get drunk together on the first night! I mean, what would a Brew Crew be without a Brew? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cycopath
05-19-2003, 01:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I actually saw a guy playing a match with a pencil. Using the eraser end to strike the cue ball.. yikes. <hr /></blockquote>I saw a guy try to play with a stool. Using one of the legs to strike the cb with. When the doorguy told him he couldn't do that, he started to use his sandel. And then a girl donated her high shoe for him to use. Pretty funny.

cueball1950
05-20-2003, 10:00 PM
now the field is complete... way to go VOODOO