PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament Prizes (latest news)

Tom_In_Cincy
05-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Newest Donation List:

$650 certificate for Randy Goettlicher’s CUE-Tech Pool School
(this covers the 3 day Cue-Tech II 3 day advanced class) (from CCB member RandyG)

$650 Black Heark Cue from Jerry Eick (aka Blackheart)

$50 cash from Brady Berhman (aka Brady)

$50 membership to Fantasy 9 Ball from Brady Berhman

1st and 2nd Place Trophies from CueBall1950 (Mike)

4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member)

$50 cash from Mr. Ingrate (aka David S.)

3 Talisman Tips from Harold A. (aka Predator anti-champion)

$50 cash from Deeman

2x4 cue case from Talisman Tips (aka Tony Jones CCB member)

TWO 25 packs of Talisman Tips from Tony Jones (CCB member)

Tee Shirts from Talisman Tips (aka Tony Jones)

Cue ball display case from PoolDaddy9 (aka Joel)

Coin holders from Jon at MNBilliards (for all those Bar table players)

Cash will go to defry the cost of the door prizes.
(any suggestions on what to get and from where?) PM me and we’ll discuss

WesK
05-20-2003, 09:13 AM
Very cool.

Thanks.

Fred Agnir
05-20-2003, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>

4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member) <hr /></blockquote>I didn't know Sally reads this board. Maybe I should have?

Fred &lt;~~~ hi, Sally!

Rich R.
05-20-2003, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> I didn't know Sally reads this board. Maybe I should have?<hr /></blockquote>
Sally not only reads this board, she has a CCB keychain on her purse. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
05-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Tom,

You are doing a bang-up job! Can't wait til September!

Eric &gt;life is good

MikeM
05-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Way to go Tom. U R DA MAN!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MM

Deeman
05-20-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey,

I have an idea! Why can't Tom and 9 Ball Girl run a few tournaments for the pros. Hey, they seem to be doing pretty damn good job here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
05-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Thank all the people that donated these prizes.. they are the winners.

Thanks RandyG, Brady, Deeman, Mike (cueball1950), Jerry Eick, Sally, Mr. Ingrate, Tony Jones, PoolDaddy (Joel), John MN and of course, Harlold Acosta.

9 Ball Girl
05-20-2003, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr> Hey,

I have an idea! Why can't Tom and 9 Ball Girl run a few tournaments for the pros. Hey, they seem to be doing pretty damn good job here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Where's my gapper? Just kidding! This is for the CCBers man, the CCBers! The best bunch of poolplayers this side of the Hamiltucky River!

pooldaddy9
05-20-2003, 08:47 PM
The only thing I hate, is the wait but it will be here before you know it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-20-2003, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldaddy9:</font><hr> The only thing I hate, is the wait but it will be here before you know it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>It's definitely worth the wait, I can guarantee you that. And you'll know when it starts to get close 'cause Kato starts to count down the days in real time... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
05-21-2003, 06:19 AM
Now thats an hellishly impressive list of prizes. I just still dont know if I'll be able to attend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

UTAddb
05-21-2003, 06:25 AM
All these kickass prizes make me want to drive up from texas!

Sally
06-07-2003, 05:20 PM
Even though I don't post very often, I am an avid reader. But being a month in Las Vegas, I didn't get to check the board at all, so I've been unaware of the prizes that have been donated, which all look great. I did want to clarify that it's not ME giving away the four subscriptions, it's JR Calvert and InsidePOOL Magazine. I'm the editor and I do have some influence, but JR has the final word on that kind of thing, so he should have the credit.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you (whom I haven't already met) at the Open this year and hope that the CCB tournament goes well.

Thanks, Sally

Harold Acosta
06-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Hey Tom!

That Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is really getting you. My name was misspelled.

Harold - A.K.A. Predator anti-champion....

Tom_In_Cincy
06-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Thanks Sally,

and NOW, Thank you J.R. Calvert for the subscriptions.

pooldaddy9
06-08-2003, 05:55 PM
You just tell him Joel from SC said it was OK.

Sally
06-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Will do, Joel. Thanks. LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif