PDA

View Full Version : Back Home In Paradise

Mr Ingrate
05-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Got home yesterday from Fullerton - Las Vegas - Santa Clarita. Lots of driving. It was good to see the grandkids and many friends in Southern California.

The highlight of the trip was "Pool Paradise" (Las Vegas). Best year ever for me. I finished (33-48) in the GEEZER singles and played probably as well as I can.

The other highlight was having dinner with Susan, Fred, Rip, Eric, and Rod. The steak house at Circus, Circus is really great. Had a fun time with many jokes about a taboo subject. All I will say is 3.1416.

My wife came down with Bronchitis during the trip. We finally had to see a doctor. $206 for an examination and antibiotics. She's much better now.

In the team play we lost the opening round because we all played lousy. Then we were on a tear winning our matches by lopsided scores until we found our opening round form and finished out of the money. Still it was a great time.

Looking forward to the US open and the 2nd Annual CCB tournament. Hope the UPA doesn't keep the players from attending.

Note to Eric: I'm only 6'1", but from your and Fred's perspective I may seem 6'3". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
05-21-2003, 12:12 PM
Congrats on your Geezer singles finish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Eric.
05-21-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm only 5'11". Were you wearing 6"heels? (hey, you never know /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Eric >hopes to never see Dave in 6" heels