PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Tips / Official Tip of The 2002 U.S.Open

Brady_Behrman
03-26-2002, 10:48 PM
We are proud to announce that Talisman tips will be the "Official Tip of the 2002 U.S.Open 9-Ball Championships".

Visit them at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.talismanbilliards.com>www.talismanbilliards.com</a>

Other sponsors to be named later in week!

Tom_In_Cincy
03-26-2002, 11:48 PM
Will Tony be there with all his products?

TalismanTony
03-27-2002, 03:13 AM
Hi Tom,

I am going to be saving up from now til then to try and get over for the championship. I will also be at the BCA in New Orleans in July and would like to meet as many CCBr's that can make it there. We are still pretty small and I can only usually afford one trip to the US per year. I got quite jealous listening to all the reports of everybody meeting up at Valley Forge.

Anyone planning going to New Orleans?

03-27-2002, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TalismanTony:</font><hr> Hi Tom,

I am going to be saving up from now til then to try and get over for the championship. I will also be at the BCA in New Orleans in July and would like to meet as many CCBr's that can make it there. We are still pretty small and I can only usually afford one trip to the US per year. I got quite jealous listening to all the reports of everybody meeting up at Valley Forge.

<hr></blockquote>

at the risk of sounding stupid (it's ok, i'm used to it) isn't the bca thing a game-room trade show? are there tourneys there? i thought it was closed to the public.

dan...n'awlins is just a short ride away.

JimS
03-27-2002, 01:57 PM
You are correct Dan. Got to have "credentials" to get in...but that's easy for any old con-man.

03-27-2002, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JimS:</font><hr> You are correct Dan. Got to have "credentials" to get in...but that's easy for any old con-man. <hr></blockquote>

i don't know how the rumors get around but...i am not old!

i do have a flat-top scanner, quality printer and photo-shop...hummmmmmm.

dan...come to think of it i've also got my own corporation(sub s)...double hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Troy
03-27-2002, 04:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TalismanTony:</font><hr> Hi Tom,

<hr></blockquote>

Damn... Either New Orleans or the US Open is too far for this West Coast guy. But one day we will meet somewhere Tony.

Troy

Tom_In_Cincy
03-27-2002, 07:45 PM
All you have to do is pay the $25 and you are no longer part of the public, you become a potential buyer for all the trade show booths.
Lots of Pool Hall owners go just to see what better deals they can get from the wholesellers.
I use to go a lot when the show was in Nashville and then in Louisville. Haven't been to on since they moved out west.