PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thank You..

Chris Cass
05-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to take the time to thank all the members off the CCB for your prayers and support through my struggle with cancer. Your support for my wife and son has been so heart felt and very much needed.

You've given me the strength to beat this horrible decease. I've used your shoulders and heart till this day and continue to do so. You have my angels and God has heard the prayers. Your gifts and calls have been at all the right times and I can barely get through this post without telling you how much I Love all of you.

My wife whom I'm so proud of has been there every minute and I know it was you there too. I wanted to thank everyone personally for the gifts you've sent and the list of thank you cards is long.

Please, don't ever change. The new members will find out what a family we have here and are all welcomed with open arms, if they choose to stay. Me? I wouldn't change you for a million dollars. Thank You..

Love,

Chris (Cass) Aiardo

Tom_In_Cincy
05-22-2003, 10:39 AM
aww geeze, good buddy, you'd do the same for any of us... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
05-22-2003, 10:42 AM
Very nice Cassman. You've got a heart of gold. Talk soon.

R.J.

WesK
05-22-2003, 10:52 AM
I am looking forward to September.

Rod
05-22-2003, 11:06 AM
Hey Chris,
How about 2 million? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We missed you so we had to help you ole buddy. You would do the same, it's just a great group of people helping each other. Heide must have awfully big shoulders, and you should be proud. Of course that goes without saying.

Rod

nAz
05-22-2003, 11:21 AM
You won't even try to change me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm glad your back dude, I missed all your witty, sage and thought provoking ideas. But what i really miss is the way you make me laugh. you sir are a stand up person!

Nasim

Rich R.
05-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Our reward, is having you back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
05-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Welcome back Chris. It is great to hear you are getting better and things are definitely looking up. We miss ya big guy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
05-22-2003, 01:06 PM
"Our reward, is having you back."

I couldn't have said it any better Rich! sid

SPetty
05-22-2003, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Our reward, is having you back."

I couldn't have said it any better Rich! <hr /></blockquote>Rich always says the right things. I wish I was as eloquent.

Remember, Chris, there's more of us out here than you might know. I've been here for you and your amazing woman and child every step of the way, and I'll continue to be here for you if you guys need me.

Welcome back.

9 Ball Girl
05-22-2003, 04:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>Rich always says the right things. I wish I was as eloquent.<hr /></blockquote>

You have to be a G-Person. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Hey Chris, we all knew you can kick the Big C in the a$$. I am looking forward to meeting you guys in a couple of months.

A word of advice: Make sure you keep a ruler in between my bear and Mike's bear! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheesemouse
05-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Chris,
I was wondering when you were coming out!!! Way to go man...now that the gushy stuff is out of the way...have you run a rack yet??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dddd
05-22-2003, 07:43 PM
good to hear you again
take care
dennis

cueball1950
05-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Thank you for putting up with the craziness here on the CCB and for being a gentleman. We all act a little crazy once in a while. But hey...we are all family and your love for all of us is felt by us all. Thank you and the family for being such a class act thru all the turmoil you just went thru. and i cannot wait to see you in SEPT&gt; if you are still coming. Chris...KEEP THE FAITH.............mike

Karatemom
05-22-2003, 11:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> i cannot wait to see you in SEPT&gt; if you are still coming. Chris...KEEP THE FAITH.............mike <hr /></blockquote> Yes, we are going. Flight and hotel reservations are made, everything is set. Meeting all of you is the one thing we are looking forward to in September.

Heide

PQQLK9
05-24-2003, 01:14 PM
Hey Chris,
...You ain't heavy... you are my Brother.
Your Dawg

Jon from MN
05-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi friend!
I am sure we will all be praying for you again.
Praying you will miss a shot!!!! LOL
Nice talking to you buddy tell Heide and Crist Hi from me.
Your friend ~~~ Jon from MN ~~~

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Hi Nick,

I think you got that backwards but still, that's relly nice of you to mention that. Thanks for being there.

Regards,

C.C.~~Nick # 1 fan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 05:53 AM
Hi Jon,

Thanks but hang on to your minutes, my cell and my turn.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Hi Mike,

I owe you for being there all the way. It's all my pleasure in meeting you.

Regards,

C.C.~~see ya at the Open... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 05:58 AM
Hi Dennis,

I'll be wearing my Derby hat when you see me. Thanks so much for making me a friend.

Regards,

C.C.~~still reading... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:02 AM
Hi ya Cheese,

Shoot, I can't even hold the cue straight let alone stroke the damm thing yet. I'm sweating the Open. I hope and pray everyday I get strong and recover. I don't know how much I can stand on the rail and short of breath.

Regards,

C.C.~~PM me when you get a chance.

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:05 AM
Hi ya Wendy,

Too late, they've done the deed and I have more bears to seperate. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:07 AM
Don't think I didn't know that. Your the greatest.

Regards,

C.C.~~defective jump cues? ok?

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:11 AM
Hi egr8,

Take care of Ken for me. Poor guy was ousted off the team and didn't deserve it. Great to hear from you too.

Regards,

C.C.~~my regards to the Mrs...

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Hi Rich,

I know Md. is cold but they seem to have the warmest people living there.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:15 AM
nAz,

That coming from you means a lot. I catch ya later and thanks a ton.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 06:17 AM
Hey Rod,

I love the picture. Your better looking than me but who cares? hahahahaha Great to hear from you too.

Regards,

C.C.

stickman
05-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Chris, Heide, and Christ, Prayers and moral support is all I had to offer, and if it was of help, I'm happy. I know that if I ever need any sort of repayment, I can indeed count on you and yours. I pray that God continues to bless you, and your family.

Jim /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
05-27-2003, 05:35 AM
Jim,

My prayers have been long for you and Troy to get through these rough times with these horrible events. My heart aches to see what and why these tragic things happen to good people. God, only knows. The sad thing is that I see people who intentionally try to crush the life out of themselves as others like us are trying to hang on.

Nothing but Love, my dear and close friends,

C.C.~~it's tough being a pool player.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Cass
05-27-2003, 05:46 AM
I want also to remember redwinebluebird, for his yr. long battle with Cancer and tell him if he's still out there. I pray for you also. I don't know where you got your strength but you can lean on me.

Your friend,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm hoping you beat it.

eg8r
05-27-2003, 05:54 AM
I think Ken my be a little happy about not playing right now. He gets up a bit too early to be staying out that late. One problem, now that Ken will be getting a few more hours rest everyone else better watch out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is great to see you back on the board and our prayers are still with you and your family.

eg8r

Ralph S.
05-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey Cassman, it is soooooo god to finally see you posting again. We are all still keeping you in our prayers and thoughts as you continue to recover. Take care buddy.

Barbara
05-27-2003, 06:51 PM
Yo Yo Yo!!!

I can't wait to see you at VF next year!!!

Barbara~~~lookin' to see all the buds hooking up at VF next year!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snipershot
05-27-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey Chris,

It's awesome to see you back! I've been here since December and have barely had a chance to get to know you, now that your health is back I look forward to doing this. I would like to thank YOU for showing the heart, strength, and courage of an army and for not giving up. So, when will you begin shooting pool again?

Chris Cass
05-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Hi Snipershot,

I hope by next mth. I'm still too weak. I went from 179lbs-137lbs. My goal is to maintain a average weight. I have some other things going on but time is the cure, so I'm told. I have complete trust in this and hopefully. I'll be able to get to the table where I belong once more.

Thanks for asking,

C.C.

#### leonard
05-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Chris nice to see your back posting. I have been in my own world. ####

Chris Cass
05-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey ####,

Move over. hahahha Hey, I got the shakes. I know where your coming from. Hopefully, it's not perminate but who knows? I take 9 meds.

Your friend,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
05-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Quit bein so damn mushy...geez, whats family for?

Chris Cass
05-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Yaa right, this is coming from the guy with the biggest heart in Fla. and don't denigh it. hahahaha

Ok, I'll straighten up and fly right.

Regards,

C.C.~~sometimes the words of a true friend, make all the sence in the world. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif