PDA

View Full Version : Conversation with a stranger *DELETED*

wolfdancer
05-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Post deleted by wolfdancer

Kato
05-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Dude, you should be me. At one point in time I thought I knew something about pool. Then after starting to read this board I started to realize that I knew less than I know.

Since I don't know what I thought I knew and I currently know less than the average man hole cover can I still 3 rail carom the 9 off the 6 in the corner pocket?

Kato

eg8r
05-23-2003, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can I still 3 rail carom the 9 off the 6 in the corner pocket? <hr /></blockquote> Yup. It is a hanger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-23-2003, 11:45 AM
Kato, at least you thought you knew more then I think I'll ever know about the game. I mean, when I was new to pool, I knew that I didn't know anything, and now, knowing nothing more then I knew when I was new...I think I'm confused, but trust that I've made my point perfectly clear
However, one thing I am sure of, and that is your 3 railer has a chance to go, about the same chance
Detroit has against the Nets (I Kidd you not)
or
Annika has of joining Augusta..but who gives a hoot about Hootie, when we got hooters on the men's tour?
or
the field has against Funny Cide, even though it's like in pool, when you spot a guy 2 balls? (but here's his secret, his advantage over the field......he's more aerodynamic then the other studs)