PDA

View Full Version : aramith stone collection

robeyeshua
05-24-2003, 07:27 PM
i am giving serious thought to buying aramith's stone pool balls for my new table as soon as our home is completed - now under construction. how much do they lose from feel of aramith's top balls. also, does the stone look create funny lines on cut shots. would love to hear pros and cons, especially from someone who is using them. i play at an advanced level, but think it would be neat for conversation and to accent my room
what do you think?

pooldaddy9
05-24-2003, 08:56 PM
If your gonna pay that kind of money for a set of balls, get a set of Centennials. To me, the stone collection is kinda like the elephant beautiful balls. Nice but can be distracting.IMO - I have them on display (elephant beautiful balls)and do shoot with them sometimes.

Harold Acosta
05-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Go with the Brunswick Centennials. They are the best, period. You can never go wrong with Centennials.

<font color="blue">Billiards: A passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

Hopster
05-25-2003, 02:10 AM
I would like to make a small suggestion. At the BCA open last week i picked up a catalog from Mueller recreational products. In it they had tons of things for billiards as well as darts. They have pics of all the different sets of balls that are available, their web address is : Poolndarts.com
There is one thing i would like to recommend, on page 74 of the catalog they have all these NFL team balls. Now in there they have this eight ball that looks great. Its got black and white circles around it. They used it at the LA open eight ball invitational two years ago. You night want to take a look at it.
One day when i get a table im going to grab one. its a good catalog, drop them an e mail and they will send you one.