PDA

View Full Version : Happy (belated by one day) Birthday OnePocketChamp

rackmup
05-25-2003, 07:15 AM
May 24th marks the yearly anniversary of OPC's rapidly passing youth. I am certain all CCB Regulars join in the mourning of the Grim Reaper's advances on your very being.

While you are still able to read small print, hear without the aid of some mechanical device and walk without the benefits of a "Hover-round", I would like to personally wish my best friend the most joyous birthday ever.

CCB'ers, Senior members of the Texas Chapter of the AARP, all recipients of Social Security benefits and all "Blue-hairs", please join me in wishing Les a resounding "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Regards,

Ken (always a day late and a dollar short)

Kato
05-25-2003, 08:41 AM
Happy B-Day Les. Enjoy it, enjoy good health and keep in good spirits. I know that's tough being around Ken /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif but keep your chin up and keep trying.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
05-25-2003, 09:11 AM
http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/party/birthday.gif

How old are you now? How old are you now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy<---kicking 30 in the a$$ http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/party/party.gif

rackmup
05-25-2003, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9-Ball Girl:</font><hr> How old are you now? <hr /></blockquote>

<ul type="square">
Antiquated records (some obviously altered) places his age between 17 and 92.

The popular belief is that he is hovering somewhere between 54-60.

His "over-active libido" should place him nearer the 17-19 year-old range.

His hair color (a modified salt-and-pepper look) would place him near 55-60.

His pool stroke would place him in his 20's.

The glass vial on his bathroom counter (for his teeth) gets him a nod toward the 70's.

That "little blue pill" (rumor has it he consumes them like vitamins) would get him back to the mid-50's.

His birth certificate lists him as 55.

He uses time-worn sayings like "So onry he wouldn't scratch his own momma's fleas" and "She's uglier than a cousin from Alabama but better than a poke in the eye with a stick" would again place his birth year somewhere in the early 1900's. [/list]
Who really knows?

Regards,

Ken (uncertain as usual but willing to spread rumors)

eg8r
05-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Happy Birthday Les. I guess this is why you were not playing any pool on Saturday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

OnePocketChamp
05-25-2003, 12:36 PM
I'am still young enough to still be in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Ball Girl
05-25-2003, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OnePocketChamp:</font><hr> I'am still young enough to still be in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

But alas, love has no age... http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1053181694.gif

Chris Cass
05-26-2003, 05:08 AM
Well,

Late as usual, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES! I like you consider them just another day but hearing on the CCB always makes it better.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif