PDA

View Full Version : Wasting away again in...

wolfdancer
05-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Margaritaville, or..Finally..proof that there is no intelligent alien life.
This happened in 1955 (anybody know where Patrick was then?)...I'm pretty sure that I have the general facts right, though not the story verbatim...You see, my neighbors discovered this great recipe for Margaritas, and while the first one tastes great, and the second, less filling; you have to have at least 3 to get the full effect... acalamaciones!!!!!
Back to the story, these folks in Humbolt, Tx were having a family get-together, and hearing a commotion outside did what every red-blooded Texan would do, grabbed their shotguns and headed out the door. There were these little, big- eyed silver colored things just flying around, and they started shooting them. the bullets had no effect however, but the flying gremlins left anyway.the police were called, but couldn't find anything, and suspected the may have had one Bud too many. "Scientists" surmise that the area has pockets of high electro-magnetic activity, and this could cause LSD like short halucinagenic trips.
However, if you choose to believe their story, and why not? If these alien creature were all that intelligent; why would they land in a trailor park in Texas??? Not too smart!!!
So if you saw any of the alien invasion movies, and were afraid it could happen....As the great Sam Houston once said, "We have nothing to fear, but fear itself!!; that and these g*d d**m 5000, fre*k**g Mexicans"