PDA

View Full Version : This Is Really Messed Up!!!!!!

runout1961
05-26-2003, 06:22 AM
Ok. Every wednseday there is a pool tournament here on Ramstein AFB at the Enlisted Club in Germany(I usually win). Last wednseday i won the tournament for a $100 then won $50 more playing for "fun". I then went home to my dorm room and dropped my case off and headed to Kaiserslautern to celebrate. When i returned my case was not there. A week before that I lost my keys, so I think when i was not in the room someone came in and took my case. But that's all they took? Cannot explain it. Sh-t happens I guess. Oh by the way the case was a buffalo 2x4 by instroke, a meucci power piston #4 with an extra red dot shaft and a predator BK break cue with an extra predator shaft! You would think in the Air Force you would be safe from these types of problems.
A1C John Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

Candyman
05-26-2003, 09:38 AM
It is messed up runout. No matter where you go you can find a thief. Just recently someone stole a palm computer from our church office. Thanks for your service to our country. Something good is going to happen to you. Good Luck, Lock

cycopath
05-27-2003, 10:36 AM
A friend of mine was stationed on the USS Arleigh Burke for 4 years. They had a kid onboard that was a terrible liar and thief. He would go so far as to steal someone else's pants and wear them. It was easy to tell he had stole the pants, as your name is printed on them. What an idiot.
He also slept with a hammer gripped in his hand. I guess to protect himself from people seeking revenge. Weird dude.

stick8
05-27-2003, 01:40 PM
Did you report it to the provest marshel? Also check local pawn shopsand local pool rooms and taverns, good luck STICK

nAz
05-27-2003, 07:12 PM
man that does Sux! but i like your attitude you don't seem too pissed off about it.
good luck getting your equipment back and stay safe out there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif