PDA

View Full Version : New Valley Cueball?

Fred Agnir
05-27-2003, 12:35 PM
Anyone know where to buy online the new bar table cueball? The one used in Vegas with the blue-green Aramith logo?

Fred <~~~ needs to break one

Yuppie
05-27-2003, 01:13 PM
Those new balls must be quite amazing. I was talking to a cue maker who went to the show and said that those new balls were getting stolen left and right.

cycopath
05-27-2003, 01:14 PM
I want one also. So I emailed Aramith and they responded saying it wasn't available for purchase to the public yet, but it would be very soon. That was a month ago or so.

SPetty
05-27-2003, 02:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the one that came with my Valley Cougar table that I got a month before Vegas. It looks and acts identically to the ones in Vegas.

So... I'd guess they've got to be available somewhere. As a last resort, you could, ahem, buy a brand new Valley Cougar table that comes with balls... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hope that helps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-28-2003, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I'm pretty sure that's the one that came with my Valley Cougar table that I got a month before Vegas. It looks and acts identically to the ones in Vegas.

<font color="blue">Why don't you smash it and find out for sure /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

So... I'd guess they've got to be available somewhere.

<font color="blue">You would think. But maybe we'll never see them. Maybe they'll be like the legendary carbeurator that gets 60 mpg that supposedly was bought and deep-sixed by "Big Oil" </font color>

As a last resort, you could, ahem, buy a brand new Valley Cougar table that comes with balls... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hope that helps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Wally~~works for "Big Architecture" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

P.S. Get to smashing right away Spetty. It's for science ya know.</font color>

cycopath
05-28-2003, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I'm pretty sure that's the one that came with my Valley Cougar table that I got a month before Vegas. It looks and acts identically to the ones in Vegas.<hr /></blockquote>If it has the green Aramith logo, that's it.

TonyMN
05-28-2003, 02:28 PM
We had a few of those Aramith logoed balls in our city tournament last month. I had a hell of a time keeping it under control, being the first time I had seen one on a Valley box. I had a couple of games where I should have got out, but the cue ball just kept on running too far (compared to the usual Valley cue ball). At the time I did not realize (nor did anyone else that I spoke to) that these were the new cue balls.

It would have been nice if we had a warning that there would be a few tables (out of the 160) with the new ball, so that I could have had a little time to practice with it.

Oh well. Of course, a win in that round would have put me in the money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tony in MN.