PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open Tics

Kato
05-27-2003, 02:26 PM
Bought my tickets. VIP Row B. Seats 21-24. Sweet baby, sweet.

It is so on.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
05-27-2003, 03:01 PM
That's directly behind me (22), Rich (23), and Cathy (24). You're right. It is sooooo on. Teehee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wendy<---giggling like a schoolgirl /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Wonder how I knew that? Awful lot of great seats left around us in that section.

Kato

Rich R.
05-28-2003, 04:15 AM
It's about time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Maybe we can get the Casses to occupy those great seats surrounding us! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-28-2003, 07:36 AM
Hey Rich. I know you know my financial situation. I really needed to get the money together before I made the purchases. I'm getting the last of the money tonight so I'm alot more comfortable.

On one hand I'm pretty happy we're able to get the seats right with you guys. On the other hand I wish sales were better.

Kato

Rich R.
05-28-2003, 08:04 AM
I know about the money and I don't blame you one bit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I remember correctly, I thought you had a larger group, at one time. I assume you had some cancelations. All the more reason to get the money first.

I'm just happy that no one moved in on those seats, before you got them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm sure ticket sales will pick up as we get closer to September.
People that don't care where they sit, wait until the last minute to put the money out, then they complain about the seats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
05-28-2003, 08:18 AM
That's why we're smart Rich. Gotta make the sacrifice if you wanna enjoy the tourny to it's fullest potential.

I think my group was originally 6 but even 4 is a large enough group to organize. As the elected "travel manager" I've got to figure this out. Next up. Hotel rooms in the Holiday Inn.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
05-28-2003, 10:42 AM
According to the girl that I spoke to, she said there were a lot of seats that they had not updated on the website yet. But, as along as my people are sitting with me, it's all good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

socrates
05-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Kato, thanks for the promt to get this taken care of.

Just ordered plane ticket, VIP seat and made hotel reservations. Need to order travel case for cue and I should be set.

Looking forward to the opportunity to meet everyone at the open.

Can't wait!!!!

9 Ball Girl
05-29-2003, 11:38 AM
I just got my Joe Porper Travel Case yesterday and it looks good and sturdy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Too bad we can't lock it. Steve, where are you sitting?

Wendy<---Can't Wait!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

socrates
05-29-2003, 11:46 AM
VIP Row B seat 20. If I remember right that should be in the area of some other CCBers.

9 Ball Girl
05-29-2003, 11:50 AM
You'll be sitting right next to sweets for my sweets, sugar for my honey Kato. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-29-2003, 02:22 PM
Well Steve, you're sitting right next to my block of seats. I've got 21-24.

Kato